Commentary on Q and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 12:11 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
RE: Commentary on Q and Mark
[Image: Blog_Golden_Wingnut_200.gif]

Edit: Just had to add this one.

[Image: tumblr_mzgosyNywj1s2ggmvo1_400.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-02-2016, 04:34 PM
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
08-02-2016, 11:58 PM
ἔκτρωμα ektrōma means "an abortion" or an aborted fetus.
The I Corinthians 15:8: "Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me." is almost never translated correctly. Some translate it "abnormally born" which jives with my theory of what was wrong with him.

Just part of Paul's "nutty" appeal. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-02-2016, 04:46 AM
(08-02-2016 11:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ἔκτρωμα ektrōma means "an abortion" or an aborted fetus.
The I Corinthians 15:8: "Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me." is almost never translated correctly. Some translate it "abnormally born" which jives with my theory of what was wrong with him.

Just part of Paul's "nutty" appeal. Angel

[attachment=3208]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Asshole declares victory after not answering questions, I knew he would pull this.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
11-02-2016, 02:07 PM
(11-02-2016 01:56 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Asshole declares victory after not answering questions, I knew he would pull this.

I am surprised that it took so long for him to do this. I imagine Mark will win by decision and Q will then bitch about how he was railroaded. There is a new flood thread that is calling Q anyway that needs his attention. Oh well, Mark did a great civil service by occupying Q so that he had less time to poo on other threads.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
11-02-2016, 02:16 PM
(11-02-2016 02:07 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:56 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Asshole declares victory after not answering questions, I knew he would pull this.

I am surprised that it took so long for him to do this. I imagine Mark will win by decision and Q will then bitch about how he was railroaded. There is a new flood thread that is calling Q anyway that needs his attention. Oh well, Mark did a great civil service by occupying Q so that he had less time to poo on other threads.

Been there, done that. I put him on ignore after his effusive denials in regards to evidence against the flood and Tower of Babel myths.

There's no point in trying to explain it to someone that's in denial of reality, they don't want to have any meaningful dialog, they just want to proselytize

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-02-2016, 03:06 PM
For god so hateth the world, he motivated a bunch of proselytizing spokesmen to speak for him, that whosoever telleth them to fuck off will retain their rationality and have a sane life.

Ramen!

[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-02-2016, 03:40 PM
I just wish Q would take his lying arse and piss off. That guy has zero credibility and less integrity.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
12-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Q, in a nutshell: It is this way, because it has to be this way, and it cannot be otherwise; therefore I win.

And yet he wonders why the rest of us find that line of argumentation unconvincing? Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post