Commentary on Q and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Commentary on Q and Mark
(02-03-2016 01:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Am i wrong, or did this dishonest and disingenuous piece of shit just suggest that the fact that the romans put the word "king of the jews" on top of his cross proves
that he was king of the jews?
......granted that ever happened.

Doesnt he know that if the romans really thought he was a sort of king, they would rather have taken him to Rome and presented him at a triumph?....and they would have written about it.....in fecking stone.

Does that mean, if i crucify him and write "asshole" on his cross, he indeed was an asshole? (Not Jesus of course, he already has another license plate obviously).

Yeah, pretty much. In Q's world, bible proves bible is the ultimate standard of truth.

His faith hinges on these ridiculous interpretations in the bible that shoehorn Jesus into everything, these are all badly misinterpreted passages after the fact. The writers that composed the myth of Jesus, back-fitted their myth to fit certain biblical prophecies and then pointed to them being fulfilled by Jesus when they constructed their mythical stories.

We have a modern analog of this type of myth making in the original Star Wars trilogy, when the first Star Wars was written, Luke was not originally going to be Darth Vader's son, we see this in the first movie when Obi-Wan Kenobi tells Luke that Vader "betrayed and murdered your father". Then we get Obi-Wan in the next movie explaining to Luke in a rather awkward way that was true "from a certain point of view".

We see the exact same thing in biblical prophecies where the Jewish messiah does not get crucified, but sets up his kingdom and rules over the Earth, but then we get the awkward apologetics saying "from a certain point of view" Jesus did establish his kingdom- in heaven!

What a twist!

Oh and Luke, stop kissing your sister! Big Grin

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
03-03-2016, 04:55 AM
(02-03-2016 06:39 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 01:47 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Am i wrong, or did this dishonest and disingenuous piece of shit just suggest that the fact that the romans put the word "king of the jews" on top of his cross proves
that he was king of the jews?
......granted that ever happened.

Doesnt he know that if the romans really thought he was a sort of king, they would rather have taken him to Rome and presented him at a triumph?....and they would have written about it.....in fecking stone.

Does that mean, if i crucify him and write "asshole" on his cross, he indeed was an asshole? (Not Jesus of course, he already has another license plate obviously).

Yeah, pretty much. In Q's world, bible proves bible is the ultimate standard of truth.

His faith hinges on these ridiculous interpretations in the bible that shoehorn Jesus into everything, these are all badly misinterpreted passages after the fact. The writers that composed the myth of Jesus, back-fitted their myth to fit certain biblical prophecies and then pointed to them being fulfilled by Jesus when they constructed their mythical stories.

We have a modern analog of this type of myth making in the original Star Wars trilogy, when the first Star Wars was written, Luke was not originally going to be Darth Vader's son, we see this in the first movie when Obi-Wan Kenobi tells Luke that Vader "betrayed and murdered your father". Then we get Obi-Wan in the next movie explaining to Luke in a rather awkward way that was true "from a certain point of view".

We see the exact same thing in biblical prophecies where the Jewish messiah does not get crucified, but sets up his kingdom and rules over the Earth, but then we get the awkward apologetics saying "from a certain point of view" Jesus did establish his kingdom- in heaven!

What a twist!

Oh and Luke, stop kissing your sister! Big Grin

BowingBowingBowing

..and the truth pours forth like honey...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
17-03-2016, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2016 10:23 AM by Leo.)
The Q got really served by Mark , Aliza and several others. Sometimes I'm really annoyed by the Q presence but in another hand watching Q getting destroyed many times is very fun.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
19-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Mark's newest pic.

[Image: 1292225624700.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-03-2016, 05:52 AM
(19-03-2016 08:05 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Mark's newest pic.

[Image: 1292225624700.jpg]

I've given up hoping he even reads, let alone understand, my posts.

Why should he bother understanding what a goddam atheist writes? He got Jeebus telling him da truth.

He appears to have a vague understanding of the Roman government conspiracy idea, yet he has digested none of the details I've shared. He's like the kid at the back of the class who has no idea what's going on, or a noisy kindergarten kid somehow sitting in a university lecture.
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
23-03-2016, 10:58 AM
I am amused by Q's demands considering he hasn't provided much of anything to back up his assertions.
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
24-03-2016, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 02:34 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(23-03-2016 10:58 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I am amused by Q's demands considering he hasn't provided much of anything to back up his assertions.

Yes.

I'm not sure what he means by "facts." Surely I have discussed Paul's writings in a plausible context. I can't think of anything that could possibly convince someone like him who has absolutely no intention of learning anything new. I'll keep trying because strange things sometimes happen, and hopefully he's not the only Christian following the debate.

Somehow the idea of 'Roman conspiracy" managed to penetrate his thick skull, but anything more in depth than that is too hard for him. He keeps asking for "facts," yet he hasn't even tried to understand what I've written.
25-03-2016, 03:12 AM
(24-03-2016 08:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 10:58 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  I am amused by Q's demands considering he hasn't provided much of anything to back up his assertions.

Yes.

I'm not sure what he means by "facts." Surely I have discussed Paul's writings in a plausible context. I can't think of anything that could possibly convince someone like him who has absolutely no intention of learning anything new. I'll keep trying because strange things sometimes happen, and hopefully he's not the only Christian following the debate.

Somehow the idea of 'Roman conspiracy" managed to penetrate his thick skull, but anything more in depth than that is too hard for him. He keeps asking for "facts," yet he hasn't even tried to understand what I've written.

I am amazed he still participates. He has been severely defeated.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 03:17 AM
(25-03-2016 03:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 08:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Yes.

Dunning Kruger at its best, methinks.Weeping

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
25-03-2016, 07:32 AM
(25-03-2016 03:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 08:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Yes.

He can't lose. Gawd is on his side.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac