Commentary on Q and Mark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Commentary on Q and Mark
So Q asks a question or makes a statement that Mark responds to and then threatens to end the debate when Mark addresses said statements and questions claiming he is getting off topic. Wow Mark, you are a serious glutton for punishment

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
03-11-2015, 02:20 AM
(02-11-2015 06:20 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So Q asks a question or makes a statement that Mark responds to and then threatens to end the debate when Mark addresses said statements and questions claiming he is getting off topic. Wow Mark, you are a serious glutton for punishment

I'm having fun.

I feel a little sorry for him. It must be very difficult for him knowing just how right he is about everything but not quite knowing why.

Thanks for reading. It's a bit hard to know whether or not I'm boring everyone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
03-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Nevertheless even in my current state it is fun to read. Especially when he wears his strap on he believes it is his, and his alone.

You can always tell the real believers, because they both know and believe it. Those one's are scary!

I need a wine after dealing with them. But a Spanish, not an Italia!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-11-2015, 01:31 PM
I feel kinda bad for the Q guy. He is getting destroyed in the debate. It's really embarrassing but hey , he is trolling the site. So he is asking for it.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
03-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(03-11-2015 01:31 PM)Leo Wrote:  I feel kinda bad for the Q guy. He is getting destroyed in the debate. It's really embarrassing but hey , he is trolling the site. So he is asking for it.

The sad thing is that he isn't trolling. I think he is totally legit.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
03-11-2015, 02:58 PM
(03-11-2015 02:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 06:20 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So Q asks a question or makes a statement that Mark responds to and then threatens to end the debate when Mark addresses said statements and questions claiming he is getting off topic. Wow Mark, you are a serious glutton for punishment

I'm having fun.

I feel a little sorry for him. It must be very difficult for him knowing just how right he is about everything but not quite knowing why.

It's more like I can see the train wreck coming but I just can't help but to watch. It is unbelievably sad to see the state of a mind so deluded.

- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
03-11-2015, 04:28 PM
I actually do think Q is a troll. It has been made quite plainly that he has no ability to convert any of the atheist members. It is also obvious he is not really up to speed on the history of the period.

Basically Q is getting squashed like a fly on a windshield.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
03-11-2015, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 07:56 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
Favorite highlights from last series of posts:

Q: Occam’s razor says the writers believed in something.

So the premise that assumes the least means that a supernatural, magical god who created the cosmos inspired some ignorant people to write texts that have been changed and altered over a thousand years is more likely than a few mortal men created scriptures to serve their own purposes. I have the feeling that Q would think that the writers of every other religion in the past was doing pretty much what Mark is saying. I don't think Q knows what Occam's Razor is.

Q: “We know Paul was high because dead people don’t rise again,” is more than disrespectful to Christians—it’s just annoying. Present facts or end the debate, PLEASE.

Dead not rising from the grave apparently isn't factual. Laughat

- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
03-11-2015, 04:43 PM
(03-11-2015 01:31 PM)Leo Wrote:  I feel kinda bad for the Q guy. He is getting destroyed in the debate. It's really embarrassing but hey , he is trolling the site. So he is asking for it.

He deserves it. He comes in as a "Know it all" and shows he knows nothing.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
03-11-2015, 04:45 PM
(03-11-2015 02:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I'm having fun.

I am scared to see what is happening to Alla! Big Grin

Banjo.