Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate
Quote:I was and I still am a pentecostal. I've experienced the power of God in ways you won't believe/imagine. My quest into the spiritual began after encountering a spirit being. As a result of that encounter,i started having seizures until the age of 16 when I began attending a new pentecostal church in South Africa. My personal relationship with the spiritual is beyond books of theology and schools of thought. I've developed deep relationship with christ through the feeling of his power in my life.

Dude is mentally ill. Facepalm
OMG

No wonder he's talking about having sex with snakes and his family.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Commentary on GWG vs DKR
Just setting out the chips and dip and getting the place ready for watching the debate... it starts out with evidence vs feels which is pretty standard fare...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
23-11-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Commentary on GWG vs DKR
Sorry mods... looks like BB and I started threads at the same time. Please close this one or merge them or whatever is best.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
23-11-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Commentary on GWG vs DKR
It is interesting so far. DKR was possessed by a spirit at 16. I love ghost stories! Popcorn
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-11-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate
(23-11-2015 12:52 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Just setting out the chips and dip and getting the place ready for watching the debate... it starts out with evidence vs feels which is pretty standard fare...

At least you were polite enough to offer snacks. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-11-2015, 01:05 PM
(23-11-2015 12:52 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Just setting out the chips and dip and getting the place ready for watching the debate... it starts out with evidence vs feels which is pretty standard fare...

Um, did you get the beer? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Quote:I was and I still am a pentecostal. I've experienced the power of God in ways you won't believe/imagine. My quest into the spiritual began after encountering a spirit being. As a result of that encounter,i started having seizures until the age of 16 when I began attending a new pentecostal church in South Africa. My personal relationship with the spiritual is beyond books of theology and schools of thought. I've developed deep relationship with christ through the feeling of his power in my life.

Oh brother, he's so special, Rolleyes a brain issue caused his numinous experiences. He's got one thing right, his relationship with imaginary things is beyond thought, it requires no thought whatsoever.

I've experienced those same things as a former Pentecostal, I realized it was all a con job pulled by religious hucksters.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
23-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Good to know my Rep comments are making it into this debate. I'm getting under this guy's skin and not even trying yet. Nothing like a theist whose personal experiences and ignorance are his sole reason for believing in make believe.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
23-11-2015, 01:50 PM
(23-11-2015 01:21 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Good to know my Rep comments are making it into this debate. I'm getting under this guy's skin and not even trying yet. Nothing like a theist whose personal experiences and ignorance are his sole reason for believing in make believe.

I don't think he understand the point of the boxing ring.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-11-2015, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 04:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-11-2015 01:21 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Good to know my Rep comments are making it into this debate. I'm getting under this guy's skin and not even trying yet. Nothing like a theist whose personal experiences and ignorance are his sole reason for believing in make believe.

For thousands of years, hundreds of thousands of beliebers have said that very same thing ... and THEIR god was the real one. Isn't he special. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post