Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate
(23-11-2015 05:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 04:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Aqua. Prolly the aqua. Angel

Hell, I don't remember what color it was but I do remember it was laughably stupid.

Um, I'm not a beer or wine drinker but may I sit here casually with my cat on my lap and enjoy the entertainment? I'll be petting my pussy...while I watch.

snicker-snicker...tee-hee Tongue

Move the damn cat so we can watch too. Gasp

Stole that from Johnny Carson, please forgive me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 07:13 PM
(23-11-2015 07:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hell, I don't remember what color it was but I do remember it was laughably stupid.

Um, I'm not a beer or wine drinker but may I sit here casually with my cat on my lap and enjoy the entertainment? I'll be petting my pussy...while I watch.

Move the damn cat so we can watch too. Gasp

I stole that from Johnny Carson too.Big Grin I think it was what's her name....Zsa Zsa Gabor who brought her cat on the show. I've always wanted to use it somewhere! Laugh out load

Sorry, off topic.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-11-2015, 07:18 PM
(23-11-2015 07:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 07:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Move the damn cat so we can watch too. Gasp

I stole that from Johnny Carson too.Big Grin I think it was what's her name....Zsa Zsa Gabor who brought her cat on the show. I've always wanted to use it somewhere! Laugh out load

Sorry, off topic.

There's an actual topic? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
23-11-2015, 07:26 PM
(23-11-2015 05:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 04:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Aqua. Prolly the aqua. Angel

Hell, I don't remember what color it was but I do remember it was laughably stupid.

the movie "being there" with Peter Sellers sprung unbidden into my forebrain. "I like to watch"
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
23-11-2015, 07:31 PM
(23-11-2015 07:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 07:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Move the damn cat so we can watch too. Gasp

Sorry, off topic.

I think Zsa Zsa turns to Johnny and asks "would you like to pet my pussy?" And Johnny retorts, "sure, move the damn cat."

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-11-2015, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 07:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-11-2015 07:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:02 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hell, I don't remember what color it was but I do remember it was laughably stupid.

the movie "being there" with Peter Sellers sprung unbidden into my forebrain. "I like to watch"

I do not know what it means. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-11-2015, 01:03 AM
(23-11-2015 07:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  

You're doing' great gwg.

Yeah, I remember the scene well. Peter Sellers is in the bedroom with Shirley Maclaine and he tells her "I like to watch" so she starts to masterbate in front of him and she has these super long, long fingernails and all I kept thinking was "ouch, ouch, ouch". Take those damned fake fingernails off you're gonna cut yourself up or lose one up inside your vigina.

Good job gwg, give him hell.

And the Johnny Carson, Zsa Zsa Gabor thing used to be on youtube but I can't find it now. It was funny as hell.

24-11-2015, 01:05 AM
(23-11-2015 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 07:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  the movie "being there" with Peter Sellers sprung unbidden into my forebrain. "I like to watch"

I do not know what it means. Big Grin

Giirly, it's a great overlooked movie. The Peter Sellers character likes to watch a lot of TV.

24-11-2015, 04:43 PM

One is tragic. The other is...also tragic.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
24-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Just finished a 10 hour road trip in horrific traffic, couldnt use cruise control, and suffering from a kidney stone.....good times. First thing I did when I got in the house was check to see if my new friend responded....alas...not yet....I am um....going to tippy toe this time so I don't scare him off too quick.. Big Grin

Girl_nails

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)