Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2015, 05:08 AM
RE: Commentary on gwg and Davidkingritchies debate
Not much happening here gwg. Looks like you may indeed have scared him off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
26-11-2015, 08:39 AM
I assume he is busy as it is the holidays, so i will give him another week to reply before throwing in the towel. Although, sometimes the lamb realizes it is being led to the slaughterhouse, and it bolts and runs.....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
26-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Let's see, I predict his arguments will be comprised of:

1.Personal experience
2.Trying to shift the burden of proof
3.Arguments from ignorance
4.Special pleading

Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
01-12-2015, 06:37 AM
It certainly looks like the moment he realized that he couldn't cry persecution because he had so many opponents attacking him he ran away.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Sigh...as usual they smell danger and run away..... Weeping

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-12-2015, 07:24 AM
(01-12-2015 07:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Sigh...as usual they smell danger and run away..... Weeping

Maybe he went to his armamentarium to gather his swords and spears, and to gird up his loins for the holy battle. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-12-2015, 07:30 AM
(01-12-2015 07:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 07:16 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Sigh...as usual they smell danger and run away..... Weeping

Maybe he went to his armamentarium to gather his swords and spears, and to gird up his loins for the holy battle. Consider

mmmmm perhaps Consider

He may be googling like a mad man right now seeking a suitable reply......I wish him luck...he will need it. Smile

Kinda annoying, it is like being all dressed up and no place to go...I was happy I had someone to ......engage. I feel like a bomber plane full with bombs and fuel, and no where to release..just circling....endlessly...Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-12-2015, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 05:44 PM by Full Circle.)
(01-12-2015 07:30 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 07:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe he went to his armamentarium to gather his swords and spears, and to gird up his loins for the holy battle. Consider

mmmmm perhaps Consider

He may be googling like a mad man right now seeking a suitable reply......I wish him luck...he will need it. Smile

Kinda annoying, it is like being all dressed up and no place to go...I was happy I had someone to ......engage. I feel like a bomber plane full with bombs and fuel, and no where to release..just circling....endlessly...Weeping

And you prayed for a new adversary to beat about the head and shoulders and here comes Flatulence8569. Smile It is the season for giving after all. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post