Commentary on the "debate" between Wolfbitn and Michael_Tadlock

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: Commentary on the "debate" between Wolfbitn and Michael_Tadlock
(05-11-2014 03:01 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If someone's theories are logically consistent and match reality then they should be able to defend them without asking questions themselves.

Wolfbtn clearly can't think outside of his own script

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid679325

Facepalm i just... does he have reading comprehension skills? Why does he keep asking this same question?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 03:27 AM
On the Mathilda challenge thread: Is anybody else a tiny bit disapointed that Vosur dropped an ultimatum? I was curious how long Wolf'd just shoot the same question back without alteration.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
05-11-2014, 03:53 AM
(05-11-2014 03:27 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  On the Mathilda challenge thread: Is anybody else a tiny bit disapointed that Vosur dropped an ultimatum? I was curious how long Wolf'd just shoot the same question back without alteration.

The last time I did it, the challenge lasted two months. They probably expect Wolfbtn to violate too many (more) rules before then!

I did have an idea of writing a program that could analyse the text from different users to compare similarities, such as frequency of specific typos, common words and phrases used etc. It would be useful for situations such as Wolfbtn and WhatWasIThinking who use very similar language and sentence structure but whose IP addresses don't exactly match.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-11-2014, 03:57 AM
(05-11-2014 03:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 03:27 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  On the Mathilda challenge thread: Is anybody else a tiny bit disapointed that Vosur dropped an ultimatum? I was curious how long Wolf'd just shoot the same question back without alteration.

The last time I did it, the challenge lasted two months. They probably expect Wolfbtn to violate too many (more) rules before then!

I did have an idea of writing a program that could analyse the text from different users to compare similarities, such as frequency of specific typos, common words and phrases used etc. It would be useful for situations such as Wolfbtn and WhatWasIThinking who use very similar language and sentence structure but whose IP addresses don't exactly match.

pardon me while I LMAO at the paranoia... you guys still at it with that bullshit? Tongue

I see you checked with Admin on that... and youre STILL paranoid? lol
05-11-2014, 05:51 AM
(05-11-2014 03:57 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Pardon me while I LMAO at the paranoia... you guys still at it with that bullshit? Tongue

I see you checked with Admin on that... and youre STILL paranoid? lol

I believe it is because there have been previous posters who were (And self admitted) that they were psychologically challenged who then went on to cause much mischief, mayhem and other nastiness about the place that people are suspicious.

So.. when a poster begins to act... obtuse... the more established members look theorize about possible causes.

Much cheers to all.