Common mistakes Christians Make When Arguing with Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Common mistakes Christians Make When Arguing with Atheists
(03-02-2013 12:29 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:18 PM)cjs Wrote:  Relttzik, you may want to change "Don't Be a Dick" to something that can apply not just to males since we get female Christians that want to educate or convert us. Maybe asshole or jerk might work?
Well, Wheaton's law is quite literally, "Don't be a dick", but your point on inclusiveness is well-taken. I think I'll just asterisk it out. That should work nicely. Fixed.

Oh ok, if Wheaton's law is being literally quoted, then by all means, leave it as it was. The general message is the same, male or female. I wasn't familiar with Wheaton's law and so didn't know what it was.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
(03-02-2013 12:56 PM)cjs Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 12:29 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Well, Wheaton's law is quite literally, "Don't be a dick", but your point on inclusiveness is well-taken. I think I'll just asterisk it out. That should work nicely. Fixed.

Oh ok, if Wheaton's law is being literally quoted, then by all means, leave it as it was. The general message is the same, male or female. I wasn't familiar with Wheaton's law and so didn't know what it was.

Hmmm, I would call Ann Coulter a dick. Drinking Beverage

Among other things.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Chas, agreed and fair enough! I can't believe people spend hard-earned money on her books.

Godless in the Magnolia State
Find all posts by this user