Commonly Used Debate Arguments for Dummies

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
22-06-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: Commonly Used Debate Arguments for Dummies
First off, sure these arguments attempt at proving the existence of a higher power, but even so, there is no way to prove a specific higher power, such as the Christian God. Even if you made a 100% sure-fire argument for an existence of a higher power... it doesn't really help anyone much. Now, if you could prove that Allah or Zeus existed... alright, now this matters.

Second, is this thread limited to existential arguments, or is it open to all religious arguments? Is it open to anti-religious arguments as well?
I have quite a few arguments I formulated myself (anti-religious) and I would like to "test the waters" on them a bit more. I started a couple threads a while back, but I haven't visited much lately.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned" - Anonymous
I am glad to live where there is no God, for I am moral, and mortal; I do not wish to worship He who crafts an immoral immortality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like nsguy1350's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commonly Used Debate Arguments for Dummies - nsguy1350 - 22-06-2012 12:51 AM