30-09-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Compelling evidence for Christianity
Bump No. 4

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2012, 01:18 PM
I've been eyeing this thread for quite some time, and it seems like a lost cause. : (

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-09-2012, 01:24 PM
(30-09-2012 01:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I've been eyeing this thread for quite some time, and it seems like a lost cause. : (
I'd have to agree with that. Ideasonscribe hasn't been able to provide us with anything in several threads over the course of several months. That's even worse than those who, for example, claim that the gospels are a reliable source, because they, at the very least, mention something that can commented on. Here, however, we have nothing at all.

30-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Bump No. 5

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-09-2012, 02:10 PM
(30-09-2012 01:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I've been eyeing this thread for quite some time, and it seems like a lost cause. : (

It is a lost cause. I've lost a lot of respect for the majority of Atheists on this forum. A skeptic not being able to maturely respond to a Theist is a good reason to stop wasting time on them.
I had always expected the skeptics to take more fashionable and firm approach to responding to opposition. Instead, ad hominem and ambiguity is the theme of this forum for the most part.

Why give great detail of something like "Compelling evidence for Christianity" when you're already prepared to respond with hostility?
Instead of coming at this like it's a learning experience, it would be turned into a way to make the Theist look like a fool for believing what he does. It's always been this way, and it's good reason not to have respect for this platform any longer.

I did not come to this forum to prove the Atheist wrong. I came here to present the best of my case and then learn more about the opposite of my view to see if it still stands valid that I believe what I believe.

Vosur makes me want to be a Christian so much more strongly than I ever felt before. If being an Atheists takes away my ability to rationalize with others, then I want to stay away from that point of view.
A bitter and distasteful approach to life is a sign of immaturity and misunderstanding.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
30-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Buncha fucking trolls. Vosur makes this thread for no other reason than to gang-bang Idea. Fuckers. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2012, 02:15 PM
AW: RE: Compelling evidence for Christianity
(30-09-2012 02:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Buncha fucking trolls. Vosur makes this thread for no other reason than to gang-bang Idea. Fuckers. Big Grin
Please tell me more about how the OP suggested any of that. Drinking Beverage

30-09-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: AW: Compelling evidence for Christianity
(30-09-2012 02:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 02:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Buncha fucking trolls. Vosur makes this thread for no other reason than to gang-bang Idea. Fuckers. Big Grin
Please tell me more about how the OP suggested any of that. Drinking Beverage

What, is your reader broke? You even just hadda reply with yer smarmy assed coffee emote, didntcha? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-09-2012, 02:23 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp