Complete Remission

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Complete Remission
(07-04-2016 03:57 PM)carol Wrote:  I am so happy to report that the cancer is considered to be in remission as of today. Several of my new friends here on TTA have asked me to let them know when I hear back about the last radioactive iodine/body scan...so, here is the happy news!
This was the third time I have had cancer, and it took over a year and some surgery and radiation to get fixed up again. Now, I am going to get strong again and start back to getting into mischief of one type or another.
I owe myself some fun now, and also have a lot of work to do to get toughened up again. I do not look forward to the hard work to get strong, but I do look forward to the fun!Angel
So, yay me! and thanks for the support from my new friends. I feel like some of you are becoming such good friends to me.

Pack your bikini and come spend sometime recuperating on the beach here in the Dominican Republic. $300 a month rentals should be cheaper than anything you can find elsewhere. I'll pick you up at the airport! Free!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
08-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Great news! I'm glad to hear that things are going so well. Thumbsup

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
08-04-2016, 02:31 PM
(08-04-2016 02:10 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 03:57 PM)carol Wrote:  I am so happy to report that the cancer is considered to be in remission as of today. Several of my new friends here on TTA have asked me to let them know when I hear back about the last radioactive iodine/body scan...so, here is the happy news!
This was the third time I have had cancer, and it took over a year and some surgery and radiation to get fixed up again. Now, I am going to get strong again and start back to getting into mischief of one type or another.
I owe myself some fun now, and also have a lot of work to do to get toughened up again. I do not look forward to the hard work to get strong, but I do look forward to the fun!Angel
So, yay me! and thanks for the support from my new friends. I feel like some of you are becoming such good friends to me.

Pack your bikini and come spend sometime recuperating on the beach here in the Dominican Republic. $300 a month rentals should be cheaper than anything you can find elsewhere. I'll pick you up at the airport! Free!

Amazing offer and I may take you up on a ride from the airport someday if you are still there. My father lived there for years and I have always wanted to see where he had lived. The next half a year I need to get stronger- so if/when I do go out of the country I will have enough energy to completely enjoy it, instead of getting tired half way through the day.!Big Grin Thanks for the offer!

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
08-04-2016, 02:53 PM
I am really happy to hear about your cancer being in remission. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
08-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Best news I've heard all day Carol. Heres to a speedy and satisfying recuperation. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
08-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Very happy to hear you have such good news!
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
08-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Thank you, thank you! Gonna get all tough, and get a new haircut, and after a few months of growing some muskles I will post a pic of my newest pirate scars...or perhaps a new tattoo to cover them up.

whoohoo!

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
08-04-2016, 07:49 PM
This is great news, sweetie. Onward and upward. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
08-04-2016, 09:07 PM

[img]