Complete the sentence "Trump is......."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 11:16 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
Cheeto Jesus! And yes that is LoudDorkHollerer and BirdBrain1979 in the foreground getting a little too familiar with the naughty bits and Alla and Vosur in the midground sniffing the pits attracted by the scent of cheese in a deliciously addictive crunchy air-puffed delight.

[Image: cheetojesus_zpsgnwcptf3.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2016, 11:05 AM
If Hillary had won by one vote, you'd call it a landslide.....

If you don't think the electoral college is fair -- why aren't you trying to get it changed?????

I suspect it's more fun to wallow in grief.....

whaaaaa... whaaaaaaa ... waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!Sadcryface2

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-11-2016, 11:11 AM
(22-11-2016 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If Hillary had won by one vote, you'd call it a landslide.....

No, I actually wouldn't -- because I know what words mean, and I try to use the correct word for the situation. "Handed ... her ass" is not correct for an election that was so close that the winner actually lost the popular vote. Note that I'm not whining about unfairness or anything -- I fully agree that he won fair and square. But he didn't "hand anyone their ass".
22-11-2016, 11:15 AM
(22-11-2016 10:59 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 10:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He's the narcissistic, misogynistic twat who handed Hillary Clinton her ass, in a fair election.

"...handed Hillary Clinton her ass" seems a bit hyperbolic when she won the popular vote. It's kind of like saying a football team "got their asses kicked" when they lose by one point in overtime.

Yeah right. And you probably think Cheney was full of shit when he said Bush had a mandate in '04 by virtue of kicking Gore's ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah -- he did...

The whole world went into election day (myself included) pretty well convinced that Clinton was going to win.... All the polls said so, and the "experts" said so -- and just about everyone on this fucking forum (with the exception of Lord Dark Helmet -- who to his credit - stood with his dick hanging out, for anyone to step on).....

So when Hillary lost -- yeah -- she got her ass handed to her....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-11-2016, 11:26 AM
...going to be manipulated by those who don't mind paying tribute to him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-11-2016, 11:32 AM
...in deep shit. Way over his head. Way, way, way over his head.
[+] 12 users Like Aliza's post
22-11-2016, 11:34 AM
(22-11-2016 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ...in deep shit. Way over his head. Way, way, way over his head.

I suspect this is far more true than anyone can imagine...

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-11-2016, 11:35 AM
(22-11-2016 11:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah -- he did...

The whole world went into election day (myself included) pretty well convinced that Clinton was going to win.... All the polls said so, and the "experts" said so -- and just about everyone on this fucking forum (with the exception of Lord Dark Helmet -- who to his credit - stood with his dick hanging out, for anyone to step on).....

So when Hillary lost -- yeah -- she got her ass handed to her....

Well there's having your ass handed to you and then there's having your ass handed to you. Trump does do a damn fine "rope-a-dope" though.

22-11-2016, 11:38 AM
(22-11-2016 11:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ...in deep shit. Way over his head. Way, way, way over his head.

I suspect this is far more true than anyone can imagine...

He's gonna have to wing it. We shall see whether he is capable of following the man in black fleeing across the desert.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post