Complete the sentence "Trump is......."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
.. a joke

Unfortunately, the joke is on all of us.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
22-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Trump is going to make himself very wealthy while in office. He will set things up so that he and his companies get favourable tax and trade conditions. He will do deals with some very rich and influential people around the world so that his companies can maximise their profits.

He will set it up so that his children get favourable jobs and connections.

He will set himself and his children up for life.
22-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Trump is a meanie! *sticks tongue out*
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
22-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
Clown.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-11-2016, 12:02 PM
(22-11-2016 10:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 10:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He's the narcissistic, misogynistic twat who handed Hillary Clinton her ass, in a fair election the electoral college.

Fixed. Drinking Beverage
There are very good reasons why the Electoral College is a thing. It's the winner-takes-all system that needs to be abandoned in favor of a proportional system.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-11-2016, 12:06 PM
(22-11-2016 11:32 AM)Aliza Wrote:  ...in deep shit. Way over his head. Way, way, way over his head.

That's probably partly why he doesn't want to spend all his time in the White House.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
22-11-2016, 12:08 PM
(22-11-2016 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If Hillary had won by one vote, you'd call it a landslide.....
Strawman

(22-11-2016 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you don't think the electoral college is fair -- why aren't you trying to get it changed?????
If that's directed at me, I didn't say the electoral college isn't fair. But you said Hillary got her ass handed to her. Actually, she won the popular vote. But, in terms of the electoral college votes, I could agree. I simply made your statement more accurate. But it's also an important distinction because technically more people wanted Clinton to be President.

(22-11-2016 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I suspect it's more fun to wallow in grief.....

whaaaaa... whaaaaaaa ... waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!Sadcryface2
Whatever floats your boat. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
22-11-2016, 12:11 PM
(22-11-2016 12:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 10:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Fixed. Drinking Beverage
There are very good reasons why the Electoral College is a thing. It's the winner-takes-all system that needs to be abandoned in favor of a proportional system.

You too? Facepalm Did I say the electoral college is bad?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
22-11-2016, 12:20 PM
(22-11-2016 12:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 10:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Fixed. Drinking Beverage

The founders thought, in the 18th century, that there were good reasons for it. I'm not so sure they were right, and I'm even less sure that their reasons are valid today. I see no reason why it should not be a straight popular vote. I could make an argument for various alternate ways of doing it, but I don't see what advantage the Electoral College gives. It gives the more populous states more power than they deserve, and I don't see that as a good thing.
22-11-2016, 12:40 PM
(22-11-2016 12:20 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 12:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  There are very good reasons why the Electoral College is a thing. It's the winner-takes-all system that needs to be abandoned in favor of a proportional system.

The founders thought, in the 18th century, that there were good reasons for it. I'm not so sure they were right, and I'm even less sure that their reasons are valid today. I see no reason why it should not be a straight popular vote. I could make an argument for various alternate ways of doing it, but I don't see what advantage the Electoral College gives. It gives the more populous states more power than they deserve, and I don't see that as a good thing.

Um no if that were the case Hillary would have won The electoral college was designed neither for the majority or mnority

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user