Complete the sentence "Trump is......."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
...not going to 'fix' Washington.

...supremely under-qualified and inexperienced.

...the 1% the Occupy Movement was warning you about.

...a belligerent, ill-tempered, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, billionaire game-show host.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-11-2016, 03:55 AM
Dangerous. Not dangerous intelligent either. Dangerous stupid and self interested. Anyway, we all thought you guys couldn't go worse that George W. Credit to you all for stepping up to the plate in a big way.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2016, 07:38 AM
a man with his own theme song

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-11-2016, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 07:49 AM by GirlyMan.)
Rob Ford.

#sigh
24-11-2016, 08:11 AM
1:30 for Trump

'Murican Canadian
25-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Trump is the lampshade you end up with on your head after the raging keg party at the frat house, but without the dignity.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Trump is staring in his own Broadway play "Andrew Jackass", a play about an orange turd who shits on minorities.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
25-11-2016, 08:29 AM
(25-11-2016 08:21 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is staring in his own Broadway play "Andrew Jackass", a play about an orange turd who shits on minorities.

Trump is...your daddy. It's the greatest thing to come here and remind you of all the shit you got wrong in this election cycle over the last year. You and WillHopp. I'm going to enjoy periodically bumping a thread where you made a prediction and quoting you, bringing it to the top of the forum for all to see, every couple months for the next 4 years.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-11-2016, 08:31 AM
(25-11-2016 08:29 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm going to enjoy periodically bumping a thread where you made a prediction and quoting you, bringing it to the top of the forum for all to see, every couple months for the next 4 years.

That would make you an asshole. Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-11-2016, 08:35 AM
(25-11-2016 08:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:29 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm going to enjoy periodically bumping a thread where you made a prediction and quoting you, bringing it to the top of the forum for all to see, every couple months for the next 4 years.

That would make you an asshole. Confused

Right. I'm the asshole after taking a years worth of attacks by these guys for predicting a Trump victory. I've been told they all would do the same to me after Trump lost. They were so sure. They would have never let me hear the end of it if Hillary had won and you know it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]