Complete the sentence "Trump is......."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
Trump is a jizz sandwich with out of date mayo slathered in feces.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 08:53 AM
(25-11-2016 08:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  That would make you an asshole. Confused

Right. I'm the asshole after taking a years worth of attacks by these guys for predicting a Trump victory. I've been told they all would do the same to me after Trump lost. They were so sure. They would have never let me hear the end of it if Hillary had won and you know it.

You picked and enjoyed that discourse.

The disgust many feel towards Trump was there from the start and I doubt it will end until he is gone.

If being right about the election isn't enough for you, you are just being a vindictive asshole. He won. You won. What more do you need?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-11-2016, 08:54 AM
(25-11-2016 08:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is a jizz sandwich with out of date mayo slathered in feces.

I haven't had breakfast yet. Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-11-2016, 12:28 PM
(25-11-2016 08:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  He won. You won. What more do you need?

Well actually, he won and yet everyone loses.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
25-11-2016, 12:31 PM
(25-11-2016 08:41 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is a jizz sandwich with out of date mayo slathered in feces.

Now you've got my stomach growling.

'Murican Canadian
25-11-2016, 01:04 PM
going into office on my birthday.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 01:51 PM
(25-11-2016 08:29 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:21 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is staring in his own Broadway play "Andrew Jackass", a play about an orange turd who shits on minorities.

Trump is...your daddy. It's the greatest thing to come here and remind you of all the shit you got wrong in this election cycle over the last year. You and WillHopp. I'm going to enjoy periodically bumping a thread where you made a prediction and quoting you, bringing it to the top of the forum for all to see, every couple months for the next 4 years.

You don't seem to realize that winning the election doesn't make you or your fascist leader morally right. Mussolini and Hitler also won elections and now people look back on the election of these leaders with horror and as utterly immoral. Winning does not equal "right".

You're too naive and young to understand this, I guess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 02:06 PM
(25-11-2016 01:51 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:29 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is...your daddy. It's the greatest thing to come here and remind you of all the shit you got wrong in this election cycle over the last year. You and WillHopp. I'm going to enjoy periodically bumping a thread where you made a prediction and quoting you, bringing it to the top of the forum for all to see, every couple months for the next 4 years.

You don't seem to realize that winning the election doesn't make you or your fascist leader morally right. Mussolini and Hitler also won elections and now people look back on the election of these leaders with horror and as utterly immoral. Winning does not equal "right".

You're too naive and young to understand this, I guess.

It isn't that he can topple the government on his first day, or that we will become a fascist state in 4 or 8 years, but his toxic tone if adapted by more of his loyalists can do that over long periods.

Lots of people blew Hitler off when he first started making noises when he was just a political activist, and even when he first consolidated power, the genocide did not come first, but not until towards the end of the war.

Trump's TONE most certainly is dangerous and 50 Republican law agents said as much.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
25-11-2016, 11:36 PM
"Trump is......."

.... not as orange as he was.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Complete the sentence "Trump is......."
(25-11-2016 02:06 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Lots of people blew Hitler off when he first started making noises.
Would you blow off Trump until he makes noises?