Computer broke?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Computer broke?
Hey tech savvy forum members I need halp!!!

My laptop has suddenly stopped being anything other than an expensive paper weight. I was using it andrhwn shockwave crashed thanks to the uselessness of google chrome. Then the computer froze so I hit the old power button and restarted but it stopped me at the loading screen just kind of stuck in place. I rebooted again this time offered the option of using startup repair. So being the kind man that I am I chose this option. Eventually this loaded ups blue screen with a bird and flower on it.
The hard drive is in use as the light is on plus I can hear it.
Oh and my mouse icon is there and I can move it around to no end.
Wtf my computer is only six months old man wtf. I broke the reboot disk and didn't get the extended warranty because I am poor and it was 250 smackers.
To top it off I was attempting to alter my outlook on life to a more positive one... This is trying. I might murder everyone by the end of the day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 01:46 PM
RE: Computer broke?
Never mind, the problem seems to have sorted itself for the time being.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply