Concept for an animated comedy series

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Concept for an animated comedy series
Does anyone here do any animation, or video edition or production? If so, I need your help. I've got a concept for a animated series that I want to make on YouTube but I'm not sure where to begin.

It's an irreverent animated comedy that features the Christian Trinity as superheroes who fight crime.

The idea has been playing around in my head for a week now. I take notes down when I think of new ideas and at this point, I've nearly got enough material to produce a pilot episode. But I'm not totally sure how to bring that into reality.

Can anyone help?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 06:07 PM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: Concept for an animated comedy series
(14-06-2012 05:10 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Does anyone here do any animation, or video edition or production? If so, I need your help. I've got a concept for a animated series that I want to make on YouTube but I'm not sure where to begin.

It's an irreverent animated comedy that features the Christian Trinity as superheroes who fight crime.

The idea has been playing around in my head for a week now. I take notes down when I think of new ideas and at this point, I've nearly got enough material to produce a pilot episode. But I'm not totally sure how to bring that into reality.

Can anyone help?

I suggest asking the youtuber Darkmatter2525. He does a lot of atheist / religion-related animations. Here is an example of his work:

I'm sure he could give you pointers. You might even want to run your idea by him to see if he would like to animate it for you. If you have a youtube channel, the collaboration would really bring attention to you and your future projects.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
18-06-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: Concept for an animated comedy series
(14-06-2012 06:02 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 05:10 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Does anyone here do any animation, or video edition or production? If so, I need your help. I've got a concept for a animated series that I want to make on YouTube but I'm not sure where to begin.

Can anyone help?

I suggest asking the youtuber Darkmatter2525. He does a lot of atheist / religion-related animations. Here is an example of his work:

I'm sure he could give you pointers. You might even want to run your idea by him to see if he would like to animate it for you. If you have a youtube channel, the collaboration would really bring attention to you and your future projects.
Thanks. I'll check em out.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user