Concerning Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Concerning Egor
I had a wonderful idea. Why don't we make a game out of how much egor can be a dick. For example: We all take an estimate for how many dick posts he's going to make in a week or so then we'll keep tally here. Whoever guesses the closest wins a prize or something.

If anyone has better game ideas I'm all ears.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 01:26 AM by Mr Woof.)
RE: Concerning Egor
(06-03-2013 12:54 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I had a wonderful idea. Why don't we make a game out of how much egor can be a dick. For example: We all take an estimate for how many dick posts he's going to make in a week or so then we'll keep tally here. Whoever guesses the closest wins a prize or something.

If anyone has better game ideas I'm all ears.
Seriously, pushing the limits could be bad.

Maybe push could turn really nasty.

Sometimes its hard to know how serious, passionate, sure etc a person is, as opposed to self aggrandisement..........just saying!
06-03-2013, 04:49 AM
I say leave the guy alone. Put him on ignore.

He's delusional, he's unstable, he's been making death threats for years. I see nothing to gain by antagonizing him, and it just might push him over the edge - I'd rather not hear about him sniping atheists from a college bell tower one day.

If everyone just ignores him, he'll go find somewhere else to get the attention he so craves - his craving attention is the only consistent character trait I can detect about this guy.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 9 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
06-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Agree. He should be 100 % ignored. If everyone would do that, he would be gone.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 05:35 AM
I don't think aggravating Ego is a good idea, two wrongs don't make a right and all that and I don't think it will reflect on the forum very well.

In fact I am going to pledge now that I am never ever going to respond to any more of his posts or threads. Is anyone else going to join me in the pledge?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 10 users Like bemore's post
06-03-2013, 05:50 AM
I take the pledge.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 07:03 AM
(06-03-2013 05:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Agree. He should be 100 % ignored. If everyone would do that, he would be gone.
Even if you have him on your ignore list he threads still pop up. I wish that could be changed.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
06-03-2013, 09:44 AM
As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure who we are talking about. Consider

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-03-2013, 09:52 AM
(06-03-2013 05:35 AM)bemore Wrote:  I don't think aggravating Ego is a good idea, two wrongs don't make a right and all that and I don't think it will reflect on the forum very well.

In fact I am going to pledge now that I am never ever going to respond to any more of his posts or threads. Is anyone else going to join me in the pledge?
I agree 100%.
06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Bah you guys are no fun. However. A pledge? Hmmm. Why don't e change this up then? How about we make this a sign up sheet of some kind? Put your name here to agree to not respond to anymore of his posts.
(06-03-2013 05:35 AM)bemore Wrote:  I don't think aggravating Ego is a good idea, two wrongs don't make a right and all that and I don't think it will reflect on the forum very well.
You are correct. Two wrongs do not make a right.....Three lefts do though.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post