Concerts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Concerts
I love the performance of the Tragically Hip. Seen them about 6 times. I kind of make it a hobby to see concerts. I've seen countless bands. The next show I'm going to is Sabbath including the one and only Ozzy. That's going to be an experience!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Leaving in just a bit to go see Between the Buried and Me for the first time. Fuck yeah!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Oh, this thread, how did I miss it?

We don't have any big-name concerts here, we're poor and no one wants to come.

However, I still think nothing can top the experience of The Wall. Luckily, Roger Waters decided to come here last year too and I could experience this masterpiece twice.

I've also been lucky enough to be able to travel to Milan for one day and see Paul McCartney, which was alright, but very special to me as it was the closest I could get to seeing the Beatles live.

There have been other memorable concerts (probably Dream Theater somewhere in there) but most of them are by Greek artists you haven't even heard of Tongue

I love concerts. You never want them to end.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
07-03-2014, 07:10 PM
(07-03-2014 06:38 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, this thread, how did I miss it?

We don't have any big-name concerts here, we're poor and no one wants to come.

However, I still think nothing can top the experience of The Wall. Luckily, Roger Waters decided to come here last year too and I could experience this masterpiece twice.

I've also been lucky enough to be able to travel to Milan for one day and see Paul McCartney, which was alright, but very special to me as it was the closest I could get to seeing the Beatles live.

There have been other memorable concerts (probably Dream Theater somewhere in there) but most of them are by Greek artists you haven't even heard of Tongue

I love concerts. You never want them to end.

Dream Theater is pretty good Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM
It was awesome, and I am hungover like a motherfucker. Drinking Beverage

[Image: CAM00008_zpsf4xy3daj.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
08-03-2014, 03:03 PM
(08-03-2014 12:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It was awesome, and I am hungover like a motherfucker. Drinking Beverage

We need a head banger emoji...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
08-03-2014, 05:42 PM
(08-03-2014 03:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 12:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It was awesome, and I am hungover like a motherfucker. Drinking Beverage

We need a head banger emoji...

[Image: 6850_headbanger.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-03-2014, 12:41 AM
(08-03-2014 05:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 03:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  We need a head banger emoji...

[Image: 6850_headbanger.gif]

Emoji not a gif Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
11-03-2014, 06:23 AM
Sleepy today. Recovering from Of Mice & Men and Bring me the Horizon last night. Kids had a blast and I enjoyed it too.
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
23-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Spent all day at Self Help Fest. It was awesome, Terror, Stick to Your Guns, and Bring Me The Horizon were the highlights in my opinion.
Ever since Restoring Force, Of Mice & Men suck. I've lost all respect for them and their now 99% scene kid fan base. Just another Peirce the Veil (who in this case, copied BMTH's intro). Pathetic.
But I got some STYG and Parkway Drive merch, so day got better Smile

Atir aissom atir imon