Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)
I've been watching old westerns off an on today. Just finished watching one called Cimarron Strip with Stewart Whitman as the main lead, the sheriff. Wow, that man has a very deep voice and that turns me to jelly.

I'm a very tactile and auditory person. I have been known to get off just listening to a man's deep voice. I gave away an album of Barry White's songs because I couldn't listen to it without having orgasms. Blush

So that's one of my dirty little secrets. Kiss A deep male voice is a huge turn on for me.

So... if you dare... what does it for you?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
13-03-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)
Nothing. I am sick of sex.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-03-2016, 07:25 PM
I just love dark brown eyes and dark hair. I love very dry humor. I have always dated geek men- engineers, scientists, computer guys.. seriously smart guys who are also very adventurous ...( camping, hiking, sailing, travelers who are up to trying new things) and musical men. I think the biggest turn on is when he is turned on by me...I am lucky enough to have all of the above in my husband, who seems to absolutely adore me...and lets me ravish him. I can't help but be weak in the knees because he really seems to think that I am amazing and sexy and beautiful...who could resist that? He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world...
[+] 6 users Like carol's post
13-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Deep voices for sure, masculine yet sensitive men, outdoorsy, adventurous guys, a sexy jawline, nice lips, sexy eyes, tattoos, sense of humor.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Brains and humor are the deal makers here. They are what matters most.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
13-03-2016, 07:42 PM
(13-03-2016 07:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Brains and humor are the deal makers here. They are what matters most.

Agreed. I love intelligent, funny guys Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Big booty (what answer did you expect I am a black man)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-03-2016, 08:09 PM
For me, intelligence trumps all; raw intelligence, emotional intelligence, intellectual intelligence… all super important. Earning capacity is also huge, but that falls under intelligence in my book.

Intelligence trumps looks, it trumps sex appeal, it trumps romance… it is the absolute most important feature in a man.

Once intelligence has been established, here is a list of my preferences (in order of importance to me).

- Takes care to look his best
- Ability to socialize with a wide array of personality types and a broad range of intellectual levels
- Sense of humor
- Emotionally independent and generally self-sufficient
- High morality and sensitivity to others
- Good looks
- Charisma
- Culturally aware
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
13-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Submissiveness, not necessarily BDSM stuff, but if there are a lot of things she's willing to do that kind of turns me on.

13-03-2016, 08:16 PM
[Image: tumblr_lv3faj0dsj1qe5sx7o1_500.gif]
It's bad you guys, real bad. Mind fogging, "what the fuck was I just doing?", bad.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.