Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)

[Image: a1268584d634b52b86ee9f0bcab1695a.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
13-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Women. They all have some feature that I admire. I really like women. Nothing beats the way that all those curves all blend into one another, just so lovely. That layer of subcutaneous fat just makes them...well, I better stop here. Big Grin

As I said in my introductory post, I also like fire. It extends deeper than just watching a log in the fireplace. I actually get aroused by flames. I didn't notice this until about 5 years ago. The name for it it pyrophilia. It isn't the same as pyromania. I have no interest in setting the community on fire, or sitting there lighting matches. In that connection, women are a lot like fire. Do it wrong, you get burnt. Any other pyrophilacs out there? It isn't rare.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
13-03-2016, 09:06 PM
(13-03-2016 08:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

[Image: a1268584d634b52b86ee9f0bcab1695a.jpg]

Wish I could "like" that a thousand times. Big Grin Tim rocks!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
13-03-2016, 09:08 PM
(13-03-2016 07:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I've been watching old westerns off an on today. Just finished watching one called Cimarron Strip with Stewart Whitman as the main lead, the sheriff. Wow, that man has a very deep voice and that turns me to jelly.

I'm a very tactile and auditory person. I have been known to get off just listening to a man's deep voice. I gave away an album of Barry White's songs because I couldn't listen to it without having orgasms. Blush

So that's one of my dirty little secrets. Kiss A deep male voice is a huge turn on for me.

So... if you dare... what does it for you?

Sam Elliott could read the phone book to me and I would get weak in the knees. **swoon**

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Music I suppose.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
13-03-2016, 09:30 PM
(13-03-2016 08:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women. They all have some feature that I admire. I really like women. Nothing beats the way that all those curves all blend into one another, just so lovely. That layer of subcutaneous fat just makes them...well, I better stop here. Big Grin

As I said in my introductory post, I also like fire. It extends deeper than just watching a log in the fireplace. I actually get aroused by flames. I didn't notice this until about 5 years ago. The name for it it pyrophilia. It isn't the same as pyromania. I have no interest in setting the community on fire, or sitting there lighting matches. In that connection, women are a lot like fire. Do it wrong, you get burnt. Any other pyrophilacs out there? It isn't rare.

I would say you are a primal person. You know what subcutaneous fat means to the survival of a predator... tasty and higher survival ratio. SO maybe it sets off your primal instincts. That might also apply to your fire response. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
13-03-2016, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 09:40 PM by yakherder.)
Tattooed Asian midget Siamese twins with guns
Not goats

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
13-03-2016, 10:21 PM
(13-03-2016 09:30 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 08:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women. They all have some feature that I admire. I really like women. Nothing beats the way that all those curves all blend into one another, just so lovely. That layer of subcutaneous fat just makes them...well, I better stop here. Big Grin

I would say you are a primal person. You know what subcutaneous fat means to the survival of a predator... tasty and higher survival ratio. SO maybe it sets off your primal instincts. That might also apply to your fire response. Smile

I would like to think that that subcutaneous fat means better survival of the offspring, as opposed to the predators (I have a sharpened stick for them!). As far as the fire part goes, maybe we'll see more responses here.
13-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Redheads, glorious redheads!

[Image: redhead+sexy.jpg]

[Image: beauty-tips-for-redheads5.jpg]

[Image: christina-hendricks-435.jpg]

[Image: redheads_5.jpg]

[Image: black-widow_640x480_41429782763.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Looks like Hendricks had some work done. Big Grin

[Image: Christina-Hendricks-Plastic-Surgery.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.