Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Confessions: What Turns You On? (possible nsfw)
I have a very deep voice. When I was in high school I obtained the nickname Moose because one morning my voice was so low and deep I scared the hell out of everyone during attendance when I said, "here!"

Just thought I'd throw that out there, ladies. Wink

I'm turned on by the bear and lady hugging photo, duh!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
13-03-2016, 11:03 PM
(13-03-2016 10:59 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I have a very deep voice. When I was in high school I obtained the nickname Moose because one morning my voice was so low and deep I scared the hell out of everyone during attendance when I said, "here!"

Just thought I'd throw that out there, ladies. Wink

I'm turned on by the bear and lady hugging photo, duh!

"Psssssst, he's talking about his butt." Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2016, 11:07 PM
(13-03-2016 08:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women. They all have some feature that I admire. I really like women. Nothing beats the way that all those curves all blend into one another, just so lovely. That layer of subcutaneous fat just makes them...well, I better stop here. Big Grin

As I said in my introductory post, I also like fire. It extends deeper than just watching a log in the fireplace. I actually get aroused by flames. I didn't notice this until about 5 years ago. The name for it it pyrophilia. It isn't the same as pyromania. I have no interest in setting the community on fire, or sitting there lighting matches. In that connection, women are a lot like fire. Do it wrong, you get burnt. Any other pyrophilacs out there? It isn't rare.

And here I always thought you were named after the candy.

[Image: atomic-fireballs-candy-130050-im2.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
13-03-2016, 11:11 PM
(13-03-2016 11:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 08:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Women. They all have some feature that I admire. I really like women. Nothing beats the way that all those curves all blend into one another, just so lovely. That layer of subcutaneous fat just makes them...well, I better stop here. Big Grin

As I said in my introductory post, I also like fire. It extends deeper than just watching a log in the fireplace. I actually get aroused by flames. I didn't notice this until about 5 years ago. The name for it it pyrophilia. It isn't the same as pyromania. I have no interest in setting the community on fire, or sitting there lighting matches. In that connection, women are a lot like fire. Do it wrong, you get burnt. Any other pyrophilacs out there? It isn't rare.

I thought he had an unfortunate rash. Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
13-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Coffee.

I need it to get my heart started in the morning.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
13-03-2016, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 11:42 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2016 11:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Pfftt... Clearly he's talking about the 3rd level Arcane spell.

Fireball

Evocation [Fire]

Level: Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Area: 20-ft.-radius spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half
Spell Resistance: Yes

A fireball spell is an explosion of flame that detonates with a low roar and deals 1d6 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 10d6) to every creature within the area. Unattended objects also take this damage. The explosion creates almost no pressure.

You point your finger and determine the range (distance and height) at which the fireball is to burst. A glowing, pea-sized bead streaks from the pointing digit and, unless it impacts upon a material body or solid barrier prior to attaining the prescribed range, blossoms into the fireball at that point. (An early impact results in an early detonation.) If you attempt to send the bead through a narrow passage, such as through an arrow slit, you must “hit” the opening with a ranged touch attack, or else the bead strikes the barrier and detonates prematurely.

The fireball sets fire to combustibles and damages objects in the area. It can melt metals with low melting points, such as lead, gold, copper, silver, and bronze. If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it, the fireball may continue beyond the barrier if the area permits; otherwise it stops at the barrier just as any other spell effect does.

Material Component
A tiny ball of bat guano and sulfur.

Tongue

[Image: gamer-d20-thats-how-i-roll.png]

I am such a fucking nerd...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 11:42 PM
This: (Although, I'd have to fight Hobbitgirl for him Tongue )

[Image: aQ30wD6.jpg]

And of course...

[Image: jason-statham-feature.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Attitude.
13-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Confidence.

13-03-2016, 11:59 PM
I like intelligent, fit women Smile I think that's about it as far as requirements go.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post