Congratulations KC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Congratulations KC
If memory serves me correctly Stark had a rep of +36 before he went and deleted them all.

Having just gone onto +37 you are now our highest rated member of all time! (Despite being a dirty theist Big Grin).

So congratulations, managing such an achievement (and so quickly) shows just how awesome you are and just what you bring to the forum Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Congratulations KC
Wow.

Heh, thanks!

And you know what, this actually speaks more of the type of community that we have here. You guys are so open and accepting as well as polite and wonderful. This achievement would never happen on a Christian forum to an atheist.

I love this place and all you guys. Thank you again for accepting me - despite me being a little loony Smile

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
26-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I see Delta allows this website.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
26-03-2012, 11:38 AM
(26-03-2012 11:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And you know what, this actually speaks more of the type of community that we have here. You guys are so open and accepting as well as polite and wonderful.
Ya know, for this kinda blatant ... yergh I dunno what it is ... I'm half tempted to knock you back down to 36 again.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2012, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 11:45 AM by kingschosen.)
(26-03-2012 11:28 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I see Delta allows this website.
lol yup

(26-03-2012 11:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 11:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And you know what, this actually speaks more of the type of community that we have here. You guys are so open and accepting as well as polite and wonderful.
Ya know, for this kinda blatant ... yergh I dunno what it is ... I'm half tempted to knock you back down to 36 again.
Dude, it's totally true. I mean it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-03-2012, 12:21 PM
(26-03-2012 11:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Dude, it's totally true. I mean it.

You're a good guy KC. We'll get you yet Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes, now if only you didn't believe in such a mean god, lol. But I agree, you are a great member here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Filthy mudblood.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
13-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Guess +37 is no longer such an achievement. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-09-2013, 06:40 PM
(13-09-2013 06:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Guess +37 is no longer such an achievement. Sad

But 130+ is. Sad