Consciousness and QP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Consciousness and QP
I think you need to go check yourself into one of those places with padded rooms.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 09:04 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
Well you guys, I'm convinced. The universe began with conciousness. (*snicker*) This guy has the most ironclad, mathematically sound, thoroughly proven, masterfully argured theory of everything. (*snicker**snicker*) I now see that there was no universe before God made man. Cosmology is BS with all scientists conspiring the lie, the bible is perfect and non-contradictory, and Saving Christmas is the best movie since Left Behind. Your proofs are irrefutable. (*pffftt*) This proves once and for all that there is after all a god and that God is the god of the bible. I especially liked when you completely took apart all science. (*snicker**pffft*) You clearly are a messenger from above. PPphhhhttttttt... HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2015, 09:03 PM
(15-01-2015 08:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Based on this, insight is sight in. Information is formed in. Wisdom is internal knowledge, illuminated by the sight that can only be given. Blind eyes see when they determine it to be so.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not ANOTHER one!!!!!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
15-01-2015, 09:09 PM
(15-01-2015 08:57 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Then we have this moron pretending to be someone different agreeing with his own tripe. It's the same peson , he's just using his home internet and his phone for different ip address.

Sorry to say, I feel the same about each Atheist user I hear using emotion over intellect. They all sound the same. The reason you note a similarity between us is our thought patterns may be aligning with the truth. I'll need to read more to know for sure, but I think he is trying to show you the same thing I have been clearly showing for a few days now. I showed you videos from Nobel laureates saying the very same thing. You deny truth. Instead, deny ignorance.

Language patterns should be your first clue to identity. I don't use the language patterns of this user as far as I have read so far. You are hearing a common self though if he is a believer. Spirit shines the same light in all directions.

I am sure the mods know my IP. It's not masked in any way. And another thing. I am a believer. I won't lie.
15-01-2015, 09:12 PM
(14-01-2015 11:28 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:17 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  So if I read all that its gonna prove god?

I think I've been missing the point of The Big Bang Theory.

No, nothing about God there. I'm simply stating that a mechanistic universe does not, and can not exist.

Digital. I have tried to show them:

My favorite part is where he states that an information degree is now needed to be a physicist.

15-01-2015, 09:18 PM
(15-01-2015 09:09 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 08:57 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Then we have this moron pretending to be someone different agreeing with his own tripe. It's the same peson , he's just using his home internet and his phone for different ip address.

Sorry to say, I feel the same about each Atheist user I hear using emotion over intellect. They all sound the same. The reason you note a similarity between us is our thought patterns may be aligning with the truth. I'll need to read more to know for sure, but I think he is trying to show you the same thing I have been clearly showing for a few days now. I showed you videos from Nobel laureates saying the very same thing. You deny truth. Instead, deny ignorance.

Language patterns should be your first clue to identity. I don't use the language patterns of this user as far as I have read so far. You are hearing a common self though if he is a believer. Spirit shines the same light in all directions.

I am sure the mods know my IP. It's not masked in any way. And another thing. I am a believer. I won't lie.

I don't see much emotion in asking for actual evidence, proofs (since he brought up things that require mathematical proof), or attempting to correct fundamental misunderstanding of concepts. He came out of the gate unwilling to even consider any flaws in his position and when they were pointed out, he plugged his ears.

- Paul Dirac
15-01-2015, 09:30 PM
(15-01-2015 09:18 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:09 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Sorry to say, I feel the same about each Atheist user I hear using emotion over intellect. They all sound the same. The reason you note a similarity between us is our thought patterns may be aligning with the truth. I'll need to read more to know for sure, but I think he is trying to show you the same thing I have been clearly showing for a few days now. I showed you videos from Nobel laureates saying the very same thing. You deny truth. Instead, deny ignorance.

I don't see much emotion in asking for actual evidence, proofs (since he brought up things that require mathematical proof), or attempting to correct fundamental misunderstanding of concepts. He came out of the gate unwilling to even consider any flaws in his position and when they were pointed out, he plugged his ears.

I read a few pages in on this conversation, then read the last few pages. I will try to catch up later when I have more time. As for the wave function collapse, this can be easily seen without mathematics. I know why he desires to show you from mathematics, but it is not necessary.

A shadow starts at an indeterminate point. A 1D line resolves at its edge conceptually. A 2D plane resolves at its edge. A 3D object casts a 2D shadow. If you move the 3D object, with the lower two dimensions move? Yes.

Above 3D, you have temporal dimensions collapsing down to the spatial dimensions I just outlined. Time is a function of the dimension above it. This is where indeterminate probable states collapses from down through the shadows you CAN see. When a choice is made, the wave function is collapsed.

The question that allows you to see this orthogonally is this: What moves the dimension of time, collapsing the movement of the lower dimension of space/time? It cannot reside in that space/time. Instead, it is right where science puts in form the math. It resides on the other side of matter. The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation demonstrates this. This is precisely why they are spending billions on the Hadron Colder, trying to find the invariant partial and wave. The Higgs field cannot be shut off or moved. It is the anchor with a non-zero constant value. The Strong Nuclear Force heels the weak.

You are a chemist likely. Chirality should then show you why the Dirac Equation is showing us the template for the Higgs Field. Invariance one one side is translational on the other (image side). Our reality is the event horizon so to speak between two states that cannot be superimposed on each other.

One hand clapping so to speak. Heaven on one side. Earth (matter) on the other. Time one one side. Space on the other. Light reveals matter.

Chiral forms are mirrored from their template.
15-01-2015, 09:34 PM
(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:18 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I don't see much emotion in asking for actual evidence, proofs (since he brought up things that require mathematical proof), or attempting to correct fundamental misunderstanding of concepts. He came out of the gate unwilling to even consider any flaws in his position and when they were pointed out, he plugged his ears.

I read a few pages in on this conversation, then read the last few pages. I will try to catch up later when I have more time. As for the wave function collapse, this can be easily seen without mathematics. I know why he desires to show you from mathematics, but it is not necessary.

A shadow starts at an indeterminate point. A 1D line resolves at its edge conceptually. A 2D plane resolves at its edge. A 3D object casts a 2D shadow. If you move the 3D object, with the lower two dimensions move? Yes.

Above 3D, you have temporal dimensions collapsing down to the spatial dimensions I just outlined. Time is a function of the dimension above it. This is where indeterminate probable states collapses from down through the shadows you CAN see. When a choice is made, the wave function is collapsed.

The question that allows you to see this orthogonally is this: What moves the dimension of time, collapsing the movement of the lower dimension of space/time? It cannot reside in that space/time. Instead, it is right where science puts in form the math. It resides on the other side of matter. The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation demonstrates this. This is precisely why they are spending billions on the Hadron Colder, trying to find the invariant partial and wave. The Higgs field cannot be shut off or moved. It is the anchor with a non-zero constant value. The Strong Nuclear Force heels the weak.

You are a chemist likely. Chirality should then show you why the Dirac Equation is showing us the template for the Higgs Field. Invariance one one side is translational on the other (image side). Our reality is the event horizon so to speak between two states that cannot be superimposed on each other.

One hand clapping so to speak. Heaven on one side. Earth (matter) on the other. Time one one side. Space on the other. Light reveals matter.

So are you suggesting diasteromers are alternate universes? And in this day and age, if you want to make the claim, show the math.

- Paul Dirac
15-01-2015, 09:34 PM
(15-01-2015 09:09 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  

Both of you use incoherent babble, hard to tell the difference.
15-01-2015, 09:48 PM
(15-01-2015 09:34 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I read a few pages in on this conversation, then read the last few pages. I will try to catch up later when I have more time. As for the wave function collapse, this can be easily seen without mathematics. I know why he desires to show you from mathematics, but it is not necessary.

So are you suggesting diasteromers are alternate universes? And in this day and age, if you want to make the claim, show the math.

I am not arguing details of the template, but that there IS a template as an image below. No need to specify one molecule trait over another before you reach back across the dimension of matter to see that something else reaches in as an authority. Manifestation below in time/space are images of the symmetry above. We cannot observe the authority reaching in directly, but mathematically (as the OP suggests), we can demonstrate that it is there. Again, I said you need to think orthogonally. I am correct in this if you know anything about chemistry. Chemistry is bound by the same laws of mathematics and physics.

Apart from right angle thinking, you would never suspect time has two hidden directions. Since this is evident, we accept it as a higher axiom of truth. By default, you cannot apply consciousness to lower dimensions unless you first realize that it is not observable as a cause from within those dimensions. It originates higher in the chain. Simple shadows show this to be true. An orthogonal linear matrix (orthogonal symmetries) are vectors that can be traced. You must see at right angles and know there are always two directions to the movement. Relativity is the basis for this understanding. It's not Time and Space. It's time/space. Chirality is the same. One is relative to the other to answer your question.

One hand clapping again.