Consciousness and QP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Consciousness and QP
(15-01-2015 09:34 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I read a few pages in on this conversation, then read the last few pages. I will try to catch up later when I have more time. As for the wave function collapse, this can be easily seen without mathematics. I know why he desires to show you from mathematics, but it is not necessary.

A shadow starts at an indeterminate point. A 1D line resolves at its edge conceptually. A 2D plane resolves at its edge. A 3D object casts a 2D shadow. If you move the 3D object, with the lower two dimensions move? Yes.

Above 3D, you have temporal dimensions collapsing down to the spatial dimensions I just outlined. Time is a function of the dimension above it. This is where indeterminate probable states collapses from down through the shadows you CAN see. When a choice is made, the wave function is collapsed.

The question that allows you to see this orthogonally is this: What moves the dimension of time, collapsing the movement of the lower dimension of space/time? It cannot reside in that space/time. Instead, it is right where science puts in form the math. It resides on the other side of matter. The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation demonstrates this. This is precisely why they are spending billions on the Hadron Colder, trying to find the invariant partial and wave. The Higgs field cannot be shut off or moved. It is the anchor with a non-zero constant value. The Strong Nuclear Force heels the weak.

You are a chemist likely. Chirality should then show you why the Dirac Equation is showing us the template for the Higgs Field. Invariance one one side is translational on the other (image side). Our reality is the event horizon so to speak between two states that cannot be superimposed on each other.

One hand clapping so to speak. Heaven on one side. Earth (matter) on the other. Time one one side. Space on the other. Light reveals matter.

Chiral forms are mirrored from their template.

So are you suggesting diasteromers are alternate universes? And in this day and age, if you want to make the claim, show the math.

I keep saying, "one hand clapping," for a reason. Everything is in relation to everything else. A shadow follows its source. Matter follows what? Consciousness. One hand cannot clap unless it hits the other. The ancients knew this by direct observation inside consciousness.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(15-01-2015 09:09 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The reason you note a similarity between us is our thought patterns may be aligning with the truth.

Either that or just maybe you're both fucking nuts. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-01-2015, 10:24 PM
(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I keep saying, "one hand clapping," for a reason. Everything is in relation to everything else. A shadow follows its source.

So... how are the other planets then some how 'magically' related to us?

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Matter follows what? Consciousness.

No, *Sigh* You can NOT push clouds with your mind. Though, please, feel free to go outside and try.

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  One hand cannot clap unless it hits the other.

Actually... you can if you snap your fingers closed upon the palm of the same hand fast enough. Some magicians, circus performers and a friend of mine can do just that. Tongue

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The ancients knew this by direct observation inside consciousness.

So... what exactly does 'Inside consciousness' even mean?

Much cheers to all.
15-01-2015, 10:32 PM
(15-01-2015 10:24 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I keep saying, "one hand clapping," for a reason. Everything is in relation to everything else. A shadow follows its source.

So... how are the other planets then some how 'magically' related to us?

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Matter follows what? Consciousness.

No, *Sigh* You can NOT push clouds with your mind. Though, please, feel free to go outside and try.

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  One hand cannot clap unless it hits the other.

Actually... you can if you snap your fingers closed upon the palm of the same hand fast enough. Some magicians, circus performers and a friend of mine can do just that. Tongue

(15-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The ancients knew this by direct observation inside consciousness.

So... what exactly does 'Inside consciousness' even mean?

Much cheers to all.

Should have selected the dime.

If I ask a very small child to select a dime or nickle, they take the larger one. Why does someone older select the dime?

Look to the right angle.
15-01-2015, 10:33 PM
(15-01-2015 10:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:09 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The reason you note a similarity between us is our thought patterns may be aligning with the truth.

Either that or just maybe you're both fucking nuts. Angel

Look to the higher dimensions and rise. The physicists will eventually see this when they discover the third property of light.

15-01-2015, 10:38 PM
Thank you for the reply.

The previous two posts by yourself make no sense.

My country does not use 'Dimes'.. or 'Nickels'.

Multiple properties of light? Do tell...

Also, how's that pushing of clouds with your mind going?

Much cheers to all.
16-01-2015, 06:56 AM
(15-01-2015 10:38 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Thank you for the reply.

The previous two posts by yourself make no sense.

My country does not use 'Dimes'.. or 'Nickels'.

Multiple properties of light? Do tell...

Also, how's that pushing of clouds with your mind going?

Much cheers to all.

The point is to look at the value (what the dime represents) and not the size you see. This applies to this discussion as well. The OP is looking at the data (value inside) by noting that lower dimensions cannot contain consciousness. The mind is not local to our spatial dimensions (matter) or temporal dimensions (time). Time/space is information at its essence. Consciousness collapses probability, determining the changing states of matter. Evolution cannot happen apart from involution of mind into matter. This is baptism defined. Rising to new life is evolution of mind in matter.

The OPs comments can be summed up for the layman in this video below. This is a physicist explaining it in terms of the observer's choice. By one hand clapping, I am showing you an old Zen Koan. Everything is in uniform relation to everything else. Consciousness is not something that can be taken from light. Light is particle, wave AND consciousness. One Hand Clapping

16-01-2015, 08:39 AM
(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The point is to look at the value (what the dime represents) and not the size you see. This applies to this discussion as well. The OP is looking at the data (value inside) by noting that lower dimensions cannot contain consciousness. The mind is not local to our spatial dimensions (matter) or temporal dimensions (time). Time/space is information at its essence. Consciousness collapses probability, determining the changing states of matter. Evolution cannot happen apart from involution of mind into matter. This is baptism defined. Rising to new life is evolution of mind in matter.

So... basically.....(To quote a show) "With our thoughts, we move the world."

On a more serious note, how does one show that consciousness can exist without the brain? Please demonstrate, link to, show some information regarding.

As for "Consciousness collapses probability, determining the changing states of matter." Why do I read this and assume you're talking about effectively pushing clouds with your mind? Consider

Evolution happens on a species level. Not the level of individuals, so there is that.

(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The OPs comments can be summed up for the layman in this video below. This is a physicist explaining it in terms of the observer's choice.

One physicist can spout what ever they want. By referring just to one person's view aren't you simply making an appeal to authority?

(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  By one hand clapping, I am showing you an old Zen Koan.

Yes, I understand the whole 'Zen' side of things. I was just pointing out that you can get just as much effective Zen with one hand. Or even no hands at all, depending on what your contemplating.

(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Everything is in uniform relation to everything else.

What does that even mean?

(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Consciousness is not something that can be taken from light. Light is particle, wave AND consciousness.

What? How is Consciousness = Light ?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-01-2015, 09:05 AM
(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  By one hand clapping, I am showing you an old Zen Koan. Everything is in uniform relation to everything else. Consciousness is not something that can be taken from light. Light is particle, wave AND consciousness. One Hand Clapping

You are wise, but no so wise as this guy:

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
16-01-2015, 10:16 AM
(16-01-2015 09:05 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 06:56 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  By one hand clapping, I am showing you an old Zen Koan. Everything is in uniform relation to everything else. Consciousness is not something that can be taken from light. Light is particle, wave AND consciousness. One Hand Clapping

You are wise, but no so wise as this guy:

The sound of one hand clapping:

[Image: dw-11-facepalm.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user