Consciousness and QP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 11:38 AM by cjlr.)
RE: Consciousness and QP
(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I read a few pages in on this conversation, then read the last few pages. I will try to catch up later when I have more time. As for the wave function collapse, this can be easily seen without mathematics. I know why he desires to show you from mathematics, but it is not necessary.

A shadow starts at an indeterminate point. A 1D line resolves at its edge conceptually. A 2D plane resolves at its edge. A 3D object casts a 2D shadow. If you move the 3D object, with the lower two dimensions move? Yes.

Above 3D, you have temporal dimensions collapsing down to the spatial dimensions I just outlined. Time is a function of the dimension above it. This is where indeterminate probable states collapses from down through the shadows you CAN see. When a choice is made, the wave function is collapsed.

The question that allows you to see this orthogonally is this: What moves the dimension of time, collapsing the movement of the lower dimension of space/time? It cannot reside in that space/time. Instead, it is right where science puts in form the math. It resides on the other side of matter. The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation demonstrates this. This is precisely why they are spending billions on the Hadron Colder, trying to find the invariant partial and wave. The Higgs field cannot be shut off or moved. It is the anchor with a non-zero constant value. The Strong Nuclear Force heels the weak.

You are a chemist likely. Chirality should then show you why the Dirac Equation is showing us the template for the Higgs Field. Invariance one one side is translational on the other (image side). Our reality is the event horizon so to speak between two states that cannot be superimposed on each other.

One hand clapping so to speak. Heaven on one side. Earth (matter) on the other. Time one one side. Space on the other. Light reveals matter.

Chiral forms are mirrored from their template.

This is the biggest steaming load of dumbfuck tryhard pseudoprofundity I've ever encountered.

Deepak Chopra is the king of deepities. I now pronounce you the god-emperor of deepities.

Let us now return to a representative sample of your interminable drivel, chosen at random:
(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The question that allows you to see this orthogonally is this: What moves the dimension of time, collapsing the movement of the lower dimension of space/time? It cannot reside in that space/time. Instead, it is right where science puts in form the math. It resides on the other side of matter.

This is fundamentally incoherent.

You are now explicitly claiming to have verifiable mathematical proof. Put up or shut up. I eagerly await news of your revolutionary publications.

(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation demonstrates this.

No, it does not.

Which reminds me, what is it with cranks and their habit of Capitalising Random Words For No Reason when they throw their shit at the wall?
(hint: only Dirac is a proper noun in that term)
(hint: nobody in the history of actual physics has called it the "Dirac relativistic quantum wave equation"; we call it simply the Dirac equation, or perhaps the Dirac wave equation)
(hint: read a book)

(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  This is precisely why they are spending billions on the Hadron Colder, trying to find the invariant partial and wave.

This sentence contains no meaning. Partial is not a noun. And I would wager with as near to absolute certainty as has ever been that you have absolutely no idea what "invariance" means as a physical or mathematical quality.

(15-01-2015 09:30 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Higgs field cannot be shut off or moved. It is the anchor with a non-zero constant value. The Strong Nuclear Force heels the weak.

The Higgs field has nothing to do with the strong force. You seem to be delightfully, overwhelmingly ignorant as the OP when it comes to actually comprehending the words you've charmingly learned to echo with all the contextual understanding of a well-trained parrot.

Unfortunately, parrots spitting out deepity feels-based word salad don't generally come up with coherent physical theories.

Read a book.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
16-01-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Consciousness and QP
You should of said read a book other than the bible.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply