Consciousness and QP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Consciousness and QP
(14-01-2015 11:35 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:26 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Wtf did I do?? Threaten your belief system? Until you refute what I just said. I am correct...until proven incorrect.

NO YOU ARE NOT!!!! As a scientist, I am aware of the burden of proof. Math or STFU!!!!

What 'math' are you looking for?? I'd be happy to email it to you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 11:39 PM
(14-01-2015 11:33 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You so realize that you brought up Schrodinger's wave function approach without actually doing any math with his equation? You also must realize that Heisenburg's matrix approach is equivalent and your argument is even less plausible. It is pretty clear that you need to take some statistical thermodynamics to learn why your argument is without merit. Math or STFU.

Dude, I know what I'm saying lmao. Wanna skype or something? I'd be happy to.
14-01-2015, 11:41 PM
(14-01-2015 11:34 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  So, in other words, you can't observe consciousness so you're guessing.

What?? Observe consciousness? No. The double slit experiment confirmed that observation determines the final state of a particle. You ARE consciousness. Ok? Get it?

So if you're correct, than I should have no consciousness if I am in a room with no light that I may observe. The double slit experiment only shows that for the instance of light. Matter is another form of the light energy but it doesn't share the same duality.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
14-01-2015, 11:42 PM
(14-01-2015 11:37 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:35 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  NO YOU ARE NOT!!!! As a scientist, I am aware of the burden of proof. Math or STFU!!!!

What 'math' are you looking for?? I'd be happy to email it to you.

If you want to post the proof, go ahead. Publish it and collect your Nobel.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
14-01-2015, 11:42 PM
(14-01-2015 11:34 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:26 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Wtf did I do?? Threaten your belief system? Until you refute what I just said. I am correct...until proven incorrect.

1. No, I am not threatened. I am annoyed.

2. You are shifiting the burden of proof you idiot.

[Image: sagan.jpg]

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. You have no evidence, therefor, you are wrong until you prove yourself correct.

Stop shifting burden of proof onto those who reject your belief.

Dude are you trolling?? My post was evidence. I can give you MORE evidence if you want. You are the one who is shifting the burden onto me. I gave evidence, you have shown nothing. Except that that you don't think I'm right. WHY?? Point to the flaws in the theories I presented.
14-01-2015, 11:44 PM
(14-01-2015 11:36 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  You are right and all other modern scientists are wrong?
Why didn't you say that in the first place?!
It all makes sense now! They're all afraid you'll make them look like fools.
I think we're done here.
But modern scientists have NO Working definition for what consciousness is...that is a fact. Why?? Because it would obliterate the mechanistic universe they believe in.

con·scious·ness
ˈkän(t)SHəsnəs/
noun
noun: consciousness
1. the state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings.
"she failed to regain consciousness and died two days later"
2. the awareness or perception of something by a person.
plural noun: consciousnesses
"her acute consciousness of Mike's presence"
3. the fact of awareness by the mind of itself and the world.
"consciousness emerges from the operations of the brain"

http://psychology.about.com/od/statesofc...usness.htm

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-01-2015, 11:44 PM
(14-01-2015 11:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:34 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  1. No, I am not threatened. I am annoyed.

2. You are shifiting the burden of proof you idiot.

[Image: sagan.jpg]

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. You have no evidence, therefor, you are wrong until you prove yourself correct.

Stop shifting burden of proof onto those who reject your belief.

Dude are you trolling?? My post was evidence. I can give you MORE evidence if you want. You are the one who is shifting the burden onto me. I gave evidence, you have shown nothing. Except that that you don't think I'm right. WHY?? Point to the flaws in the theories I presented.

You've given us nothing that would come close to being called evidence, only word salad.
14-01-2015, 11:45 PM
(14-01-2015 11:42 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:37 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  What 'math' are you looking for?? I'd be happy to email it to you.

If you want to post the proof, go ahead. Publish it and collect your Nobel.

This has nothing to do with that. I need you to specify what math I need. What do you want me to show you what a wave function is in mathematical terms??? I don't understan why you all are throwing a hissy fit.
14-01-2015, 11:45 PM
(14-01-2015 11:36 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  You are right and all other modern scientists are wrong?
Why didn't you say that in the first place?!
It all makes sense now! They're all afraid you'll make them look like fools.
I think we're done here.

No modern scientists are not necessarily 'wrong'. But modern scientists have NO Working definition for what consciousness is...that is a fact. Why?? Because it would obliterate the mechanistic universe they believe in.

Or it's possible you are wrong and your hypotheses are not worth persuing.
Surely if you were onto something so profound as to turn the entire scientific community on it's ear, some more prominent scientists than yourself would have picked it up and run with it.
You are experiencing delusions of grandeur.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-01-2015, 11:47 PM
(14-01-2015 11:45 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:36 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  No modern scientists are not necessarily 'wrong'. But modern scientists have NO Working definition for what consciousness is...that is a fact. Why?? Because it would obliterate the mechanistic universe they believe in.

Or it's possible you are wrong and your hypotheses are not worth persuing.
Surely if you were onto something so profound as to turn the entire scientific community on it's ear, some more prominent scientists than yourself would have picked it up and run with it.
You are experiencing delusions of grandeur.

No, I'm not experiencing delusions of grandeur. If so, than that means all of QP is 'delusional'