Consciousness and QP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Consciousness and QP
(14-01-2015 11:44 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Dude are you trolling?? My post was evidence. I can give you MORE evidence if you want. You are the one who is shifting the burden onto me. I gave evidence, you have shown nothing. Except that that you don't think I'm right. WHY?? Point to the flaws in the theories I presented.

You've given us nothing that would come close to being called evidence, only word salad.

It's word salad because you don't understand you fucking neanderthal
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 11:50 PM
(14-01-2015 11:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Dude are you trolling?? My post was evidence. I can give you MORE evidence if you want. You are the one who is shifting the burden onto me. I gave evidence, you have shown nothing. Except that that you don't think I'm right. WHY?? Point to the flaws in the theories I presented.

Facepalm

OK Kid, let me explain this clearly. Science works as follows:
[Image: 2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png]

You have to communicate your results to the community and the community will try to duplicate your results. This means a detailed walk through of your method, and in this case, the MATH that you did to arrive at your conclusion. Had you ever bothered to actually read a peer reviewed paper, you would know about that. You brought up wave functions, then lets see them. Simply posting your "conclusions" is not evidence. I can't write a paper in a chemistry journal without any actual chemistry. You can't talk QP with out any QP. And seeing as how you weren't talking QP, my bet is that you don't know much about it. Where did you get your science degree from and how many papers have you published?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 7 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
14-01-2015, 11:50 PM
In his hypothetical model he kept saying if I am correct, It's nothing but a WAG.
14-01-2015, 11:51 PM
One fucking week between each one of these assholes who can't even grasp the basics claiming knowledge beyond "modern scientists". Is that to much to ask? Fucking pollution.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-01-2015, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 11:58 PM by Full Circle.)
(14-01-2015 11:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  tl;dr

Why don’t you just paste the hyperlink to your ground-breaking, peer-reviewed, published, widely-accepted paper so I too may read it?

Wait...there isn’t one? Why not? You really should. You’ll probably recieve the Nobel Prize for Science!

This has all been known for decades. It is not accepted only because modern scientists refuse to accept that consciousness plays any role whatsoever. Which is absurd.

As I said check my sources make sure what I'm saying is correct. Getting angry at me will not do anything.

First scenario:

Imagine if you will Einstein discussing with his barber the merits of E=MC^2.
The barber says, “Why are you bothering me with all this crap about relativity Albert? If you think you’ve made such a great discovery go tell your buddies in the scientific world and quit yapping to me about it. Now be still so I can finish trimming your mustache.”

Second scenario:

Imagine if you will: http://skullsinthestars.com/2008/01/04/a...crackpots/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-01-2015, 11:52 PM
(14-01-2015 11:47 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 11:45 PM)pablo Wrote:  Or it's possible you are wrong and your hypotheses are not worth persuing.
Surely if you were onto something so profound as to turn the entire scientific community on it's ear, some more prominent scientists than yourself would have picked it up and run with it.
You are experiencing delusions of grandeur.

No, I'm not experiencing delusions of grandeur. If so, than that means all of QP is 'delusional'

You think you have the answers and are being ignored.
You're right, not delusions of grandeur, paranoid schizophrenia is more likely.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Goodnight guys I'll present the math to back up my claims tomarrow...it's too late.
14-01-2015, 11:54 PM
(14-01-2015 11:45 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  This has nothing to do with that. I need you to specify what math I need. What do you want me to show you what a wave function is in mathematical terms??? I don't understand why you all are throwing a hissy fit.

The fact that you said that should raise alarm bells. Do you even know what this is?

[Image: The_Equation-1024x768.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
14-01-2015, 11:54 PM
I'm still waiting for any one of you assholes to specifically point out exactly where I was wrong...until then FUCK OFF
[+] 1 user Likes mmhm1234's post
14-01-2015, 11:56 PM

... and freedom tastes of reality.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus