Consciousness is fundamental to reality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Consciousness is fundamental to reality
(12-06-2015 08:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 08:55 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Wait... Yes I am actually. All life is conscious, even the slightest bug. Where would you draw the line otherwise? Are animals unconscious?

Really ? Define "conscious".
So "all life is conscious" ? What evidence do you have for "life" in the early universe ?
Why stop there ? Why just "life" ? There was no "life" in the early universe, so I guess you just defeated yourself there sport, unless a rock is conscious too ?
And you just admitted in the absence of life there is no consciousness.
Weeping

Where did I say that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2015, 09:14 PM
(12-06-2015 09:11 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 08:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Really ? Define "conscious".
So "all life is conscious" ? What evidence do you have for "life" in the early universe ?
Why stop there ? Why just "life" ? There was no "life" in the early universe, so I guess you just defeated yourself there sport, unless a rock is conscious too ?
And you just admitted in the absence of life there is no consciousness.
Weeping

Where did I say that?

Ok. Riddle me this. What, besides life, is conscious, and how do you know that ? Show us the EVIDENCE.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-06-2015, 09:14 PM
(12-06-2015 09:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:04 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Out of body experiences or near death experiences occur when people are dead- no brain activity. Many out of body experiencers have observed events that were completely separate from where there bodies were, and many times in different rooms, that were later verified by other people. In many of these cases there was no way that these people would have been to perceive these events, and yet somehow they did. And after re-entering their bodies, what they perceived was later verified. This phenomenon cannot be chalked up to mere guessing, in fact science can not explain how this occurs.

Sorry idiot. "Near death" is not death. You have no clue what you are even talking about. People having "near death" expediences are not dead. There is NOT ONE medical professional in the entire world that would claim that. You, yet again, demonstrate your utter lack of a science or any other education. In fact science HAS explained how this happens, and it even occurs in RATS.
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...xperiences

You have not defined consciousness. Get with it, child. Define consciousness. Even in your false case, the "near death" IS associated with a specific brain. You were supposed to get an example of consciousness WITHOUT a brain. Get hopping, boy.

They aren't dead? I always thought dead meant no brain activity, vital signs or heartbeat for several minutes. In that case they were by all means dead, and were revived or came back to life.
12-06-2015, 09:16 PM
(12-06-2015 09:14 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry idiot. "Near death" is not death. You have no clue what you are even talking about. People having "near death" expediences are not dead. There is NOT ONE medical professional in the entire world that would claim that. You, yet again, demonstrate your utter lack of a science or any other education. In fact science HAS explained how this happens, and it even occurs in RATS.
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...xperiences

You have not defined consciousness. Get with it, child. Define consciousness. Even in your false case, the "near death" IS associated with a specific brain. You were supposed to get an example of consciousness WITHOUT a brain. Get hopping, boy.

They aren't dead? I always thought dead meant no brain activity, vital signs or heartbeat for several minutes. In that case they were by all means dead, and were revived or came back to life.

NEAR dead, not dead. Fool.

Define consciousness, and give us an example with no brain. NOW, or STFU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-06-2015, 09:17 PM
(12-06-2015 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:11 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Where did I say that?

Ok. Riddle me this. What, besides life, is conscious, and how do you know that ? Show us the EVIDENCE.

You are correct, my assertion is that life-consciousness has existed all the way back to the Big Bang. The universe exists in terms of a big-bang observer system. Consciousness existed at the moment of creation. In fact, creation was a conscious act.
[+] 1 user Likes mmhm1234's post
12-06-2015, 09:20 PM
(12-06-2015 09:17 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ok. Riddle me this. What, besides life, is conscious, and how do you know that ? Show us the EVIDENCE.

You are correct, my assertion is that life-consciousness has existed all the way back to the Big Bang. The universe exists in terms of a big-bang observer system. Consciousness existed at the moment of creation. In fact, creation was a conscious act.

Prove it.
A claim that has no evidence.
In fact it's meaningless.
A "conscious act" requires space-time to be in place already. Space-time came into existence with this universe.
Your statement is meaningless. You can't have a "decision to create" unless it PRECEDES the act. PRECEDES means time already exists.

Define consciousness, and give us one example with no brain.

12-06-2015, 09:21 PM
*Nods* How is that cloud pushing going?
12-06-2015, 09:21 PM
(12-06-2015 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:14 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  They aren't dead? I always thought dead meant no brain activity, vital signs or heartbeat for several minutes. In that case they were by all means dead, and were revived or came back to life.

NEAR dead, not dead. Fool.

Why don't I ask you a retarded question that you can't answer as well. Give me EVIDENCE of a universe devoid of consciousness.
12-06-2015, 09:29 PM
(12-06-2015 09:21 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  NEAR dead, not dead. Fool.

Why don't I ask you a retarded question that you can't answer as well. Give me EVIDENCE of a universe devoid of consciousness.

Thanks for admitting :
1. You can't define "consciousness", therefore you don't even know what you're even talking about,
2. Science, archeology, paleontology, physics, chemistry, all the earth sciences have evidence there was no consciousness, at one time, and you have NONE there was. YOU are making the claim. YOU must provide the evidence. If you can't, you fail. YOU have no evidence, You failed.

You can provide NO evidence of consciousness without a brain, and in fact you can't even tell us what it is your talking about when you say "consciousness".

You're quite the loser today.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
(12-06-2015 09:17 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 09:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ok. Riddle me this. What, besides life, is conscious, and how do you know that ? Show us the EVIDENCE.

I think that's right.

#sigh