Conservapedia - The Queen Mother of Right Wing Batshit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Conservapedia - The Queen Mother of Right Wing Batshit
Interesting. I can access Conservapedia using my phone with a 3G connection, but cannot access it using my home computer and router. I wonder if they are blocking my IP address.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 08:04 AM
(02-08-2013 07:39 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Interesting. I can access Conservapedia using my phone with a 3G connection, but cannot access it using my home computer and router. I wonder if they are blocking my IP address.

Why would they IP block you? What have you been doing there? Consider

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
02-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Aside from this thread and maybe a comment or two on FaceBook, nothing. I don't post anything there and haven't visited that place in six months.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-08-2013, 08:23 AM
(02-08-2013 08:16 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Aside from this thread and maybe a comment or two on FaceBook, nothing. I don't post anything there and haven't visited that place in six months.

Yeah, but what are the actual chances that the Conservapedia team actual frequent a godless den like this? - wait... Did you seriously write "FaceBook" as opposed to "Facebook"? The next IP ban should be from Zuckerberg. Tongue

02-08-2013, 09:23 AM
(02-08-2013 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 08:16 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Aside from this thread and maybe a comment or two on FaceBook, nothing. I don't post anything there and haven't visited that place in six months.

Yeah, but what are the actual chances that the Conservapedia team actual frequent a godless den like this? - wait... Did you seriously write "FaceBook" as opposed to "Facebook"? The next IP ban should be from Zuckerberg. Tongue

Maybe Conservapedia should rebrand themselves as Faithbook? Consider

Edit: Oh, fuck, there already is a Faithbook.com. Of course there is. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-08-2013, 08:03 AM
(02-08-2013 09:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Yeah, but what are the actual chances that the Conservapedia team actual frequent a godless den like this? - wait... Did you seriously write "FaceBook" as opposed to "Facebook"? The next IP ban should be from Zuckerberg. Tongue

Maybe Conservapedia should rebrand themselves as Faithbook? Consider

Edit: Oh, fuck, there already is a Faithbook.com. Of course there is. Angry

Yeah, I checked out the site. Literally none of the posts there have been "liked". Fail.