Conservapedia:Your mother will not love you if...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Conservapedia:Your mother will not love you if...
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page
(scroll down in the middle)
Quote:Evolutionists, don't forget to call your mom
Evolutionists, don't forget to call your mom today
And remember atheists, there are three things that women do not like: spiders, snakes and atheism! See: Atheism and women

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2012, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 10:44 PM by LadyJane.)
RE: Conservapedia:Your mother will not love you if...
Women being more religious is not new news, I've learned that years ago in a religious studies class. Women's brains are more emotionally based so it is easier for them to get caught up in the emotional manipulation of religion.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
15-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Rev, I have to admit, I have fallen victim to Poe's Law.
I've been blowing off any thread you've posted about Conservapedia as just some sort of silly satire that takes too long to get to the punchline...I feel the same way about The Onion and Uncyclopedia. Funny, but over the top and it takes too much effort to read through an article.

For some reason, tonight I decided to find out just what BS this is that you keep posting. Much to my chagrin, but not too terribly surprised, this shit is for real!
[Image: Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
16-04-2012, 05:59 PM
(15-04-2012 10:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Rev, I have to admit, I have fallen victim to Poe's Law.
I've been blowing off any thread you've posted about Conservapedia as just some sort of silly satire that takes too long to get to the punchline...I feel the same way about The Onion and Uncyclopedia. Funny, but over the top and it takes too much effort to read through an article.

For some reason, tonight I decided to find out just what BS this is that you keep posting. Much to my chagrin, but not too terribly surprised, this shit is for real!
[Image: Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif]

Yes, I want everyone to know that Conservapedia is for REAL. They arent joking, they SERIOUSLY mean what they post. They seriously believe that obesity helps cause atheism. They seriously believe in what "shockofgod" posts on his videos and honestly hold them up as evidence. They SERIOUSLY believe that Washington was a successful leader because they claim he prayed:
Quote:Which general do Brits consider their greatest military foe ever, more than Napoleon and Erwin Rommel?George Washington, the leader who prayed before battle. [8]
They dead honestly believe that George Orwell was a conservative leader and thinker and that he has great similarities with the dragon bitch queen Ayn Rand.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 06:12 PM
What if your mom is atheist! Haha! Got you there!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
16-04-2012, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 08:46 PM by Erxomai.)
(16-04-2012 06:12 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What if your mom is atheist! Haha! Got you there!
Your mom isn't because all night long I heard her saying, "Oh God, Oh God!"

[Dear God, I hope your mom isn't dead or a paraplegic or in some other condition which makes my inappropriate joke terribly awkward.]

(16-04-2012 05:59 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  Yes, I want everyone to know that Conservapedia is for REAL. They arent joking, they SERIOUSLY mean what they post. They seriously believe that obesity helps cause atheism. They seriously believe in what "shockofgod" posts on his videos and honestly hold them up as evidence. They SERIOUSLY believe that Washington was a successful leader because they claim he prayed:
Quote:Which general do Brits consider their greatest military foe ever, more than Napoleon and Erwin Rommel?George Washington, the leader who prayed before battle. [8]
They dead honestly believe that George Orwell was a conservative leader and thinker and that he has great similarities with the dragon bitch queen Ayn Rand.
Come to think of it, an ex-gf of mine started homeschooling her kids after we went our separate ways. I would not be in the least surprised if she uses this website. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My