Conservapedia - "real" America.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2012, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 09:39 AM by reverendjeremiah.)
Conservapedia - "real" America.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Real_America
Real America is a term used to describe the real spirit, ambitions, values and attitude of the United States. "Real America" generally refers to the traditional values on which the United States was founded, such as gun ownership, faith in Jesus, and conservative ideology. John McCain used the term to describe citizens in central Pennsylvania, whereas Palin used the term in South Carolina (at least). Liberals do not believe in this term and do not acknowledge that small towns are the core of the country.
Sarah Palin popularized the term during the 2008 Presidential Election, but it predates her by several years; notably Glenn Beck wrote a book in 2003 entitled "The Real America: Messages From the Heart and Heartland." [1] The thesis of Beck's work was that liberal pundits have worked hard to undermine America's strength, greatness, and power, and that only Real Americans remain unaffected by this.
The term was also used in 2008 by Republican Rep. Robert Hayes, who observed in a speech in Concord, North Carolina that "liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve." In making this observation, Hayes, like Beck, appeared to be indicating that being a real American was a matter of political orientation rather than simple geography.
If Real America is considered in a geographic rather than a political sense, then, primarily, red states can be considered Real America, but there are some towns in blue states (usually not close to cities) that can be described this way.
-
This article is also incomplete, as conservapedia makes references to what else is considered a "real" american all throughout their site but do not update their real American page with such information, such as this one:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Dog
(conservative nature of dogs)
Dogs are known for their loyalty, making them one of the most conservative pets. Dogs represent Real America; they are often found on farms in red states and not in cities, where liberal apartment rental agreements often prevent renters from having dogs. Dogs are an important part of family values, as the quintessential American family is often featured with a dog. Dogs also are often used to search out Muslim terrorists, serving America honorably in the army and police forces across the county.

Compared with lazy, entitled cats, dogs represent the epitome of a conservative animal. Historically, dogs earned their role in the home through hard work herding animals and assisting men with hunting. Cats, on the other hand, were worshiped as false idols in ancient societies and do little to earn their keep in the home. Liberals often use dogs to their political advantage - Barack Hussein Obama keeps a dog in the White House. This is clearly a liberal ploy to win over dog owners in crucial swing states. In reality no true dog would voluntarily be a part of the liberal propaganda machine, especially given how many liberals are atheist and the proven link between atheism and bestiality.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes reverendjeremiah's post
04-05-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: Conservapedia - "real" America.
I wouldn't think that America wasn't "founded on" conservativism... I would figure that it was founded on being progressive... Conservatism would have meant sticking with England, or the British Parliamentary system, wouldn't it?

Quote: con·serv·a·tive/kənˈsərvətiv/
Adjective:Holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in politics or religion.

Noun:A person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in politics.

It seems like America was founded on the then progressive ideas of fuller representation.

Oh yeah, that's right- conservapedia... facts, definitions, history, or just general knowledge aren't relevant to the discussion.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
04-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote: Dogs also are often used to search out Muslim terrorists, serving America honorably in the army and police forces across the county.
I think conservapedia is slacking off like those lazy liberal cats. They should have included "to search out Mulsim terrorists and other atheistic law breakers,"

Quote:Liberals often use dogs to their political advantage
Sort of like how this conservapedia page on dogs is almost 100% based on political arguments
-
So basically I have to own guns, have faith in jesus, and vote for hard core right wingers in order to qualify as a real American. Then i have to own a dog (and not fuck it) and live in a "red" state.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
(04-05-2012 09:35 AM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:   http://www.conservapedia.com/Real_America
Real America is a term used to describe the real spirit, ambitions, values and attitude of the United States. "Real America" generally refers to the traditional values on which the United States was founded, such as gun ownership, faith in Jesus, and conservative ideology. John McCain used the term to describe citizens in central Pennsylvania, whereas Palin used the term in South Carolina (at least). Liberals do not believe in this term and do not acknowledge that small towns are the core of the country.
Sarah Palin popularized the term during the 2008 Presidential Election, but it predates her by several years; notably Glenn Beck wrote a book in 2003 entitled "The Real America: Messages From the Heart and Heartland." [1] The thesis of Beck's work was that liberal pundits have worked hard to undermine America's strength, greatness, and power, and that only Real Americans remain unaffected by this.
The term was also used in 2008 by Republican Rep. Robert Hayes, who observed in a speech in Concord, North Carolina that "liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve." In making this observation, Hayes, like Beck, appeared to be indicating that being a real American was a matter of political orientation rather than simple geography.
If Real America is considered in a geographic rather than a political sense, then, primarily, red states can be considered Real America, but there are some towns in blue states (usually not close to cities) that can be described this way.
-
This article is also incomplete, as conservapedia makes references to what else is considered a "real" american all throughout their site but do not update their real American page with such information, such as this one:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Dog
(conservative nature of dogs)
Dogs are known for their loyalty, making them one of the most conservative pets. Dogs represent Real America; they are often found on farms in red states and not in cities, where liberal apartment rental agreements often prevent renters from having dogs. Dogs are an important part of family values, as the quintessential American family is often featured with a dog. Dogs also are often used to search out Muslim terrorists, serving America honorably in the army and police forces across the county.

Compared with lazy, entitled cats, dogs represent the epitome of a conservative animal. Historically, dogs earned their role in the home through hard work herding animals and assisting men with hunting. Cats, on the other hand, were worshiped as false idols in ancient societies and do little to earn their keep in the home. Liberals often use dogs to their political advantage - Barack Hussein Obama keeps a dog in the White House. This is clearly a liberal ploy to win over dog owners in crucial swing states. In reality no true dog would voluntarily be a part of the liberal propaganda machine, especially given how many liberals are atheist and the proven link between atheism and bestiality.
I'm surprised Conservapedia hasn't defined what a "Patriot" or a "Traitor" is yes as they are closely linked to the definition or "Real America".

Curiously, they might just be right about dogs. All the crazy cat ladies I've known are liberal, so it's reasonable to believe their pets are as well. I subsequently investigated this by holding up a picture of Reagan and Clinton in front of 20 random cats and asked each to choose their favorite. Results were 3 ran away, 1 yawned and acted indifferent, 2 hissed at the photos and 14 looked at me like I was an incredible fucking asshole.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Why no poll for this one? This is one I would actually vote to not believe the site is being real!

Well there "real" American values of founding the country on the constitution and later bill of rights were progressive; Although, in terms of a revolution, the American Revolution is considered a conservative revolution since it was fighting to mostly have the order they had before Parliament allowed the East India Trade Company start controlling the market as they please.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post