Considering suicide. Over it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Considering suicide. Over it.
Mate, even if your cognitive impairment is permanent you can adjust and have quality of life, in the same way a person with an amputation will adjust so will you but it takes time, you have fought so hard to stay alive end it now and all that work is for nought, think about your gorgeous niece could you really deprive her of a loving uncle at Xmas time ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Banjo, I've read your posts on the board since you posted this thread, and I have to say you're still as sharp as ever Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-12-2016, 10:56 AM
(18-12-2016 06:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys.

I rang a suicide Hotline.

No answer. Big Grin

They prolly dosed off. Dodgy

Consider
You got TTA, tho. Shy We'll either convince you you're too awesome to think about that nonsense, or recommend the baddest ass way blow this popsicle stand. Wink

Personally, I'd like to see ya stick around long enough to take a (verbal) shit on another theist or 10. Don't even have to make sense while ya do it. Tongue

I still luvz ya, Dale. Hug

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 10:57 AM
(20-12-2016 08:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Banjo, I've read your posts on the board since you posted this thread, and I have to say you're still as sharp as ever Yes

Ditto. Yes

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Is Banjo on the forum today? I need to look up the time difference between the west coast of the US and Australia. I think it's like 14 hours difference so the morning here is evening in Australia. I think if have that right. Consider

Oops. I just looked it up. It's 19 hours ahead of us on the west coast. So it's pretty early in the morning in Banjo time.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-12-2016, 11:15 AM
(20-12-2016 06:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Mate, even if your cognitive impairment is permanent you can adjust and have quality of life, in the same way a person with an amputation will adjust so will you but it takes time, you have fought so hard to stay alive end it now and all that work is for nought, think about your gorgeous niece could you really deprive her of a loving uncle at Xmas time ?

Yeah this is what I will have to aim for. To have "chemo brain" as a constant companion seems rather scary.

The damage caused by the chemo is extensive.
Severe nerve damage to the following areas.
Feet, hands, areas of forearm, legs, groin causing numbness.
Immune system virtually non existent. I rely on medication to fight illness and infection.
Liver damage.
Cognitive function around 70% in my own estimation.
Damage to eyes.
Mass behind right eye continues to grow. (Although unrelated to chemo)
Heart damage.
Kidney damage etc.

(20-12-2016 08:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Banjo, I've read your posts on the board since you posted this thread, and I have to say you're still as sharp as ever Yes

Alas I've never been at my best on this site. Joined while ill but undiagnosed.

(20-12-2016 10:56 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  They prolly dosed off. Dodgy

Consider
You got TTA, tho. Shy We'll either convince you you're too awesome to think about that nonsense, or recommend the baddest ass way blow this popsicle stand. Wink

Personally, I'd like to see ya stick around long enough to take a (verbal) shit on another theist or 10. Don't even have to make sense while ya do it. Tongue

Thanks man. Right back at you. Smile

(20-12-2016 11:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is Banjo on the forum today? I need to look up the time difference between the west coast of the US and Australia. I think it's like 14 hours difference so the morning here is evening in Australia. I think if have that right. Consider

Oops. I just looked it up. It's 19 hours ahead of us on the west coast. So it's pretty early in the morning in Banjo time.

It is now very early morning. I cannot sleep. 4.15 am.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-12-2016, 11:22 AM
70% cognitive function? Judging by your recent posts we need to keep you there, otherwise you may turn into Lex Luthor. Gasp Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
20-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Amateur. Tell you my tale - born considering suicide - ain't gonna do it unless there's just that much pain. 'Cause, you know, suicide makes a hole in your circle of friends... selfish bastard. I don't live for me, I live for them. Tongue

(20-12-2016 11:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is Banjo on the forum today? I need to look up the time difference between the west coast of the US and Australia. I think it's like 14 hours difference so the morning here is evening in Australia. I think if have that right. Consider

Play with them mofos alla time in Black Desert Online as I can't seem to sleep past 4AM.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-12-2016, 11:34 AM
(20-12-2016 11:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 06:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Mate, even if your cognitive impairment is permanent you can adjust and have quality of life, in the same way a person with an amputation will adjust so will you but it takes time, you have fought so hard to stay alive end it now and all that work is for nought, think about your gorgeous niece could you really deprive her of a loving uncle at Xmas time ?

Yeah this is what I will have to aim for. To have "chemo brain" as a constant companion seems rather scary.

The damage caused by the chemo is extensive.
Severe nerve damage to the following areas.
Feet, hands, areas of forearm, legs, groin causing numbness.
Immune system virtually non existent. I rely on medication to fight illness and infection.
Liver damage.
Cognitive function around 70% in my own estimation.
Damage to eyes.
Mass behind right eye continues to grow. (Although unrelated to chemo)
Heart damage.
Kidney damage etc.

Alas I've never been at my best on this site. Joined while ill but undiagnosed.

(20-12-2016 10:56 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  They prolly dosed off. Dodgy

Consider

Thanks man. Right back at you. Smile

It is now very early morning. I cannot sleep. 4.15 am.

You're still operating high above average. You are still one of the smartest and most quick-witted people on here.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-12-2016, 11:36 AM
(20-12-2016 11:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Amateur. Tell you my tale - born considering suicide - ain't gonna do it unless there's just that much pain. 'Cause, you know, suicide makes a hole in your circle of friends... selfish bastard. I don't live for me, I live for them. Tongue

Play with them mofos alla time in Black Desert Online as I can't seem to sleep past 4AM.

I'm glad u r here, HoC. You are such a sweet, funny person with lots of wisdom. Can't imagine a world without a Cantor in it Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post