N64
Gamecube
Wii
PS1
PS2
PS3
XBox
XBox 360
Other (Sega consoles, older stuff maybe?)
[Show Results]

Consoles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Consoles
Which ones do you own? Which ones are your favorites? I'm not looking to incite fanboyism or anything I'm just interested in what we've got collecting around here.

I'm a bit of a classic Nintendo collector. I've got my NES, SNES, N64, and Gamecube and a pretty big stack of games for them all. Unfortunately when I was younger I used to trade off my games to get new ones and now I kinda miss a lot of the classics I used to have but they're pretty cheap to get at flea markets, it's just a matter of finding them.

I'd like to own a copy of Earthbound for my SNES one day but damn those cartridges are pricey Tongue Hopefully I can find some chump who hasn't done his research and get it for way less than it's worth!

I've also got a Wii, a PS3, a PS2, a DS lite, and a PSP 2000. Smile

Edit: I can only add 11 options to the poll so I've had to snub Sega consoles and older or more obscure consoles, I've just posted the big 3 companies for convenience's sake. Please feel free to tell us all about your lovely coleco vision or Genesis or whatever else you may have Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: Consoles
Shoot, I've got everyone pwned on this one.

I've owned:

Atari, NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx 16, Neo Geo, PS1, PS2, PS3, Nintendo64, XBoX, XBoX360, and a Gameboy.

Plus, my roommate has a Wii set up in the living room and I used to play on my best friend's Sega Saturn and Sega CD.

So really, the only ones I haven't played/owned is the 3DO and the Jaguar.

That's the benefits of having divorced parents who both get you a gaming console every year for christmas, combined with having a friend who buys and then sells you all the unique systems (TurboGrafx 16 and Neo Geo... Bonk's Revenge and Splatterhouse were awesome!)

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
27-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm a true blood PC gamer and after all the crap certain console owners gave me I'm a fundamentalist now Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Oh boy, this should be fun.

SNES
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Sega DreamCast
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Xbox
GameCube
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced

I did so enjoy my technologically inclined childhood.

But now PC gaming is my passion. I still have my Playstation 2 hooked up to my TV though. Sometimes I want to get nostalgic and play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Mostly I play Steam games now, namely Team Fortress 2.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
08-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Except for the PS3 and the original Xbox, I've owned every console on that list.

Let's see now:

NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
Gameboy
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advance
DS
DS Lite
Sony PlayStation
PS2
PSP
Sega Genesis
Sega Game Gear
Sega Saturn
Xbox 360

Yeah, I've had a lot of consoles in my time. I'm probably going to get a 3DS soon.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2011, 10:36 PM
I was into console gaming last gen, but this gen it's all about the DS for me. Anyway, my list of systems are:

N64
Gamecube
Wii (I almost never use it)
PS1
PS2 (still my main console)
GBA (and pretty much all the GBs before it back to the grey brick)
DS (no 3DS yet, my the phat DS is my main gaming system these days)
PSP (also don't use this one muc)
360 (never use it)
15-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Ds
Dsi
3DS
PSP
WII
(hopefully WII U)

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
15-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I've owned most of the consoles people have mentioned here. Most at the same time. Then one day I just stopped playing them and sold them all. Only looked back twice with regret. Red Dead Redemption looked pretty fun, and of course fallout new vegas. Maybe even L.A.Noire, but other than those I am glad I stopped. They ate up so much of my time.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2011, 10:08 PM
I only own a PS2 and I rarely play it. I used to play Xbox a lot back when it first came out.
My first console ever was a Playstation. I switched to PC gaming around the time that Xbox 360 came out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
17-07-2011, 11:12 AM

I own a Wii. That's it. I had a PS2, but we sold it, which I kind of regret lol.
I rarely play video games, and when I do, it's always some Paper Mario game or Animal Crossing. Fuck, I love Animal Crossing.
Quote this message in a reply