Poll: Which consoles do you own?
PS3
Wii
XBox 360
PC (that is to say, do you game on it? You obviously have one Tongue )
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Consoles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM

RE: Consoles
I have a 360.. Gamertag is SlimsyPrism. I tend to stick to Racing/Sports games, but do venture into shooters, and the like..
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2010, 03:26 PM

I have all 3 systems, my preferred console is the PS3,IMHO where the real games are. I'd even put the wii atop the 360.

Not really an MP kinda guy, mainly because I suck so hard, I prefer single player games and that's where IMO, the PS3 trully shines. games like Heavy Rain, oh man, can wait to replay with the move, Uncharted 1 and 2, MGS4 to name a few.

Cant wait for GT5, already have my G25 steering wheel complete with H shifter, and I'll be buying a playseat to go with that. Thats almost $600 just to play 1 game.
Oh and you Xbox owners do know that Gold service is going up $10 right?
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
(07-09-2010 03:26 PM)Alex Lopez Wrote:  Not really an MP kinda guy, mainly because I suck so hard, I prefer single player games and that's where IMO, the PS3 trully shines. games like Heavy Rain, oh man, can wait to replay with the move, Uncharted 1 and 2, MGS4 to name a few.

Here, here brother! Love those games (and that interactive movie Tongue). Ever heard of or played Demon's Souls? If you like action-RPG games that pack a rather hefty challenge it's brilliant. I've been playing it nearly non-stop for the last three months, so addicting.

Also, if you ever want to play Uncharted 2 online some time let me know! User name is Fareru on PSN, I usually play co-op objective but I'm done for some gritty death matches and the like Smile

(07-09-2010 03:26 PM)Alex Lopez Wrote:  Cant wait for GT5, already have my G25 steering wheel complete with H shifter, and I'll be buying a playseat to go with that. Thats almost $600 just to play 1 game.

That's some dedication Tongue I plan on getting GT5 but I'm not fully equipped like that, just gonna use my controller Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2010, 05:10 AM

I have referred market very well. I have noticed that There is highly demand of demand of the PS3 than other console. This console had been came with all the new addictive features. Even I have bought it couple of months ago.
22-09-2010, 05:11 AM
I have an Xbox 360 and a Playstation 3. I prefer the latter.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 12:53 AM

Well, I am using xBox 360 and give first chance to xbox 360. I also have that much experience with it. I like its all of the services too much. The current and new Xbox 360 has five USB ports from which two in the front and three in the back. But I have the old one and it has three USB.
04-10-2010, 07:27 AM

Wii, xbox 360, ps3, n64, sega dreamcast, sega genessis, nes, snes, ds, psp, over the hill too many to count XD