Poll: Which consoles do you own?
PS3
Wii
XBox 360
PC (that is to say, do you game on it? You obviously have one Tongue )
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Consoles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Consoles
Which consoles do you own? Which is your platform of choice? Why? Also, if you want, hook up with other members who use the same console as you do and play some games together!

(Sorry for only using current gen consoles, there are too many older ones and I don't want to exclude any and I can only attack so many options to a poll Sad Sorry folks)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 03:56 PM

RE: Consoles
I have a 360.

GT: vijx (don't ask me what it means because even I don't know).

I mainly just play Battlefield: Bad Company 2, but I'll play Red Dead Redemption as well.

I do have a gaming PC as well (or at least it was a gaming PC 4 years ago, now it is a piece of shit). Currently I am playing Company of Heroes Online on it. I used to play the PC Battlefields (1942, 2, 2142) but their communities are now minuscule and the game are outdated.
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I have a laptop PC that I use for gaming (but I wouldn't call it gaming PC Tongue), a Wii, and a PS3. I liked my PS3 best, but it was too heavy and took up too much room, so I left it in America with my brother. So now I just play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Metroid on my Wii and different BioWare stuff on my PC. =P I also play the Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU Emulator Test Sever off and on. =D

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
I have an XBox 360, Wii, and PC that I game on. I would not touch the PS3 with a ten-foot pole.

My 360 gamertag is Unbeliever913. You can usually find me on there playing Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War 2 or Team Fortress 2 (lots of sequels Tongue).

My Wii is strictly for relaxing, so I don't play online with it. The PC is a piece of junk that I keep around for the sole purpose of playing Rise of Nations, which I consider to be one of the best unknown RTSes in history.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
05-09-2010, 10:31 PM
(05-09-2010 06:51 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I would not touch the PS3 with a ten-foot pole.

Why not? Too technologically advanced for you, XBro? Tongue

06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
No. Too glitchy and with too few good games.

- Terry Pratchett
06-09-2010, 12:26 PM

I smell a console fanboy war on an atheist forum. That has to be a first.
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2010, 12:42 PM
lol funnily enough I think I played you once in MW2 unbeliever xD

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
(06-09-2010 11:20 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No. Too glitchy and with too few good games.

To each his own, I suppose, but at least I'm not shoveling out money for the same bad online experience Tongue

I don't get the line about games though, almost every game these days is multi-plat :\ For me it's the same thing you said, except about the XBox... Too high of a fail rate and too few exclusives. I'm also not much of an FPS person of pretty much any XBox exclusive FPS is ignorable to me Tongue

ITT: Opinions, mine are better than yours Big Grin

07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
(06-09-2010 12:42 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  lol funnily enough I think I played you once in MW2 unbeliever xD

You probably stomped me into the dust, then. I suck. If it were TF2, though, I would have obliterated you.

Scouts 4eva, dudes.

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother... I hurt people.
- The Scout

- Terry Pratchett