Conspiracy Theories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2012, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 08:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Conspiracy Theories
(01-03-2012 07:47 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  It's never the whole government - that wouldn't be a conspiracy, it would be public policy. However, it''s often some element within the government structure or under the government's auspices... like the plumbers. Taking part in a conspiracy doesn't require competence - getting away with it does.

No, just no. In the US, what you're describing could only happen in the context of military special operations, but that's it. I was a Machinists Mate in the Navy. I was one of the ship's plumbers. To blame me for the death of someone who died because I just happened to clear the ship's bowels is just wrong. Was taking out Bin Laden a government conspiracy or a tactical operation?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 09:29 PM by craniumonempty.)
(01-03-2012 01:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think its because the conspiracy community has been flooded with more unproveable things.

David Icke for example......great speaker on current affairs, its just he believes that we are ruled by a shape shifting reptilian race (the anunaki) and that the moon is an artifical construct. The thing is he makes it sound like its him thats found all this out when in reality he is just recycling theorys laid out by people before him. (although the moon is fucking weird.....its older than the earth.....its like its hollow....as when they have crashed shit into it to mesuare it has "rung like a bell")

Uh, you don't actually believe the moon is hollow do you? or that it's older than the Earth? Can you provide links for that data, I'd like to see it (unless that is Icke you are talking about, then I don't wanna see it).

A theist and an atheist go to heaven.
theist: "See! There is a heaven."
atheist: "So, you consider heaven a joke too?"
------
Defy gravity... stand up.
02-03-2012, 03:13 AM
(01-03-2012 09:25 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 01:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think its because the conspiracy community has been flooded with more unproveable things.

David Icke for example......great speaker on current affairs, its just he believes that we are ruled by a shape shifting reptilian race (the anunaki) and that the moon is an artifical construct. The thing is he makes it sound like its him thats found all this out when in reality he is just recycling theorys laid out by people before him. (although the moon is fucking weird.....its older than the earth.....its like its hollow....as when they have crashed shit into it to mesuare it has "rung like a bell")

Uh, you don't actually believe the moon is hollow do you? or that it's older than the Earth? Can you provide links for that data, I'd like to see it (unless that is Icke you are talking about, then I don't wanna see it).

Erm.......no I said that its weird.

Its probably down to the fact that the moon is different to the earth as in seismic waves will travel differently through the moon.

Google it yourself and make up your own mind.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-03-2012, 04:32 AM
(02-03-2012 03:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  Erm.......no I said that its weird.

Its probably down to the fact that the moon is different to the earth as in seismic waves will travel differently through the moon.

Google it yourself and make up your own mind.

Quote:although the moon is fucking weird.....its older than the earth.....its like its hollow....as when they have crashed shit into it to mesuare it has "rung like a bell"

Hmm, just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Are you talking about the Apollo 12 mission misinformation that is out there (some say they crashed it into the moon)? Because the moon isn't hollow and doesn't appear to be hollow. You can check the mission data (they will even send you all the on-board tape data too, but it's a lot.. and you have to pay for the storage and shipping, but they'll send it) or get compiled data online, but a sweep of google concludes nothing. As far as I know and can find most thoughts are that the moon came from the Earth, but they can't pin it down because there are a few factors they can't account for in the data. So coming from the Earth and saying it is older seems kind of odd also.

Maybe you mean something different. I ask for specific links, because you made the claim and I can't find anything but people speculating that back it up. However you might have somewhere with something more substantial. I would like to see it. NASA seems to disagree, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot.

------
02-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote: NASA seems to disagree, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot.

Maybe it's something they don't want you to know...

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2012, 09:44 PM
(01-03-2012 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, just no. In the US, what you're describing could only happen in the context of military special operations, but that's it.

Tricky Dick's Plumbers. Watergate and all that. Before your time?

Quote: Was taking out Bin Laden a government conspiracy or a tactical operation?

The second. Not taking him out 2001 through 2008 was probably the former.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
02-03-2012, 10:18 PM
(01-03-2012 07:47 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  It's never the whole government - that wouldn't be a conspiracy, it would be public policy. However, it''s often some element within the government structure or under the government's auspices... like the plumbers. Taking part in a conspiracy doesn't require competence - getting away with it does.

As Nixon once stated "it isn't a lie if the president tells it."
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 11:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-03-2012 09:44 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, just no. In the US, what you're describing could only happen in the context of military special operations, but that's it.

Tricky Dick's Plumbers. Watergate and all that. Before your time?

Nope, that's my time. But you make my point. It got exposed. It was inevitable that it would be exposed because it required 100% discretion and complicity from career-service Federal employees. Not gonna happen.

(02-03-2012 09:44 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Quote: Was taking out Bin Laden a government conspiracy or a tactical operation?

The second. Not taking him out 2001 through 2008 was probably the former.

Now, that's something I've never considered before. ... hmm ... that is a bit troubling take on things ...

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
03-03-2012, 08:20 AM
(02-03-2012 08:52 PM)KVron Wrote:  

You could be right, but I would need some form of data either way.

... oh, oh, maybe the conspiracy theorists are really the big conspiracy. Maybe some of the people that start these have a plan to distract or disable people or the government in some way. Could it be that the greatest conspiracies are a conspiracy? [/playing around]

------
03-03-2012, 08:59 AM
(03-03-2012 08:20 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 08:52 PM)KVron Wrote:  

You could be right, but I would need some form of data either way.

... oh, oh, maybe the conspiracy theorists are really the big conspiracy. Maybe some of the people that start these have a plan to distract or disable people or the government in some way. Could it be that the greatest conspiracies are a conspiracy? [/playing around]

But conspiracies do exist. An example:

I live in Mexico. Since many years ago I knew a guy that kept telling that the USA gov. was behind the mexican drug cartels. Of course, many people (including me) thought he was a crazy guy and laughed at his stories.

How can that be possible? DEA is helping mexican authorities in the war against drugs!!

Well, some months ago it was made public that DEA and ATF have been facilitating weapons to a cartel (and it seems that it goes to upper levels, there's an ongoing investigation) and helping them with money laundering and has been happening since 1984 or 1986.
DEA helping with money laundering

So that crazy guy wasn't that crazy at all. The thing was that he couldn't prove it.
He died several years ago. I wish he'd been alive when this plot/conspiracy/plan was discovered and made public.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user