Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura
What does everyone think about this show? What is your opinion on Jesse Ventura? He seems like a very convincing person, but at the same time if what he talks about is true, how in the hell would his show be allowed to air on television?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura
Well, there you go:
IF there is a genuine all-encompassing super-powerful nebulous shadowy Reptiloid conspiracy responsible for controlling all media, all commerce, all education, all politics, and all history,
THEN, why the fuck is pointing it out and complaining about it a multimillion dollar industry?

Except no, Ventura likes his paycheck. That's all there is to it. I've seen a couple episodes and more or less every sentence contains one or more falsehoods.

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
24-02-2014, 03:21 PM
He`s a moron.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
25-02-2014, 10:04 AM
(24-02-2014 02:37 PM)Punk Pumpkin Wrote:  What is your opinion on Jesse Ventura?

I love his character on Predator. That movie has two governors in it!

That is all.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
25-02-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm with RobbyPants. As far as badass movie characters go, Blaine was right up there. His completion of SEAL training is also impressive.

Having said that, I don't doubt he's a hard dude, but a close friend of mine is a huge fan of Ventura's show, and the things he regurgitates back to me make me roll my eyes. It could just be bad regurgitation though.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
[+] 2 users Like =jesse='s post
27-02-2014, 12:00 AM
(24-02-2014 02:37 PM)Punk Pumpkin Wrote:  What does everyone think about this show? What is your opinion on Jesse Ventura? He seems like a very convincing person, but at the same time if what he talks about is true, how in the hell would his show be allowed to air on television?

Some of what he says make sense, but some of it is just off the wall. I occasionally enjoy watching "Conspiracy Theory", but it's usuallly pretty easy to tell when he's either hyping it up for the ratings, or going off the deep end. As an example, there was an episode where he was talkign about Area 51 and complaining about the secrecy and seriousness of trespassing.

Well, this nation has enemies. You have to keep some secrets. It seems pretty naive to just assume that because something is secret, that it is thus nefarious. Obviously, secrecy can be abused to hide illegal activity, and often has been. But that doesn't mean everythign should be an open book.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post
27-02-2014, 08:13 AM
(27-02-2014 12:00 AM)toadaly Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 02:37 PM)Punk Pumpkin Wrote:  What does everyone think about this show? What is your opinion on Jesse Ventura? He seems like a very convincing person, but at the same time if what he talks about is true, how in the hell would his show be allowed to air on television?

Some of what he says make sense, but some of it is just off the wall. I occasionally enjoy watching "Conspiracy Theory", but it's usuallly pretty easy to tell when he's either hyping it up for the ratings, or going off the deep end. As an example, there was an episode where he was talkign about Area 51 and complaining about the secrecy and seriousness of trespassing.

Well, this nation has enemies. You have to keep some secrets. It seems pretty naive to just assume that because something is secret, that it is thus nefarious. Obviously, secrecy can be abused to hide illegal activity, and often has been. But that doesn't mean everythign should be an open book.

Yeah, I used to watch it for fun, but then I would also find myself being scared shitless after every episode.
01-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Entertaining as hell! Just like Ancient Aliens! Complete bullshit but fun to watch....
06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Never watched his show. From what I've read about him though, it seems that he is desperate for attention. Or money.
07-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Truth doesn't get you television viewership.

Sensationalism, on the other hand....

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post