Conspiracy as entertainment.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Conspiracy as entertainment.
Sooooo, why don't you then just take this example of mine and instead of presuming I was talking about some Mofo, you just think of this whole thing, only the bankers are involved...

Smile

What we need is a clean start, to do that we need a format c: first...

But, of course, this will not happen any time soon, we haven't been pushed hard enough yet, we still enjoy a lot of modern commodities and that keeps us peaceful. Wait for some war, then you will see how quickly your mind changes.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 09:55 AM
(29-03-2012 06:09 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont think killing the mofos will solve anything....... for one it will give them an excuse for extra protection paid for by us and more removal of your freedoms through the passing of new laws/legislation...... secondly some other money/power greedy Mofo will just take there place quite readily.

Its the whole system that needs changing..... and I think the biggest thing that needs changing is the monetary system as it is the most essential thing for survival and living your life for a huge percentage of the population of the world.

Ive allways said if the whole population actually knew how the monetary system works...... then we wouldnt have the same monetary system anymore.
You start from the top down not the other way around.
29-03-2012, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 11:29 AM by bemore.)
(29-03-2012 09:55 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You start from the top down not the other way around.
I respect your opinion however.....

I rid myself of the ideas of pyramids and other conspiracy terminolgy a while ago..... the monetary system is what holds everything in place, keeps things ticking over, empowers nations, feeds people........... and robs every single one of us when it is "created".

You change this..... you change the system.

(29-03-2012 06:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Sooooo, why don't you then just take this example of mine and instead of presuming I was talking about some Mofo, you just think of this whole thing, only the bankers are involved...

Smile

What we need is a clean start, to do that we need a format c: first...

But, of course, this will not happen any time soon, we haven't been pushed hard enough yet, we still enjoy a lot of modern commodities and that keeps us peaceful. Wait for some war, then you will see how quickly your mind changes.
Yes I think the bankers are obv behind a lot of this but I think we also have to consider TPTB that bring in the legislation and pass the laws that protect them.

I agree that we all live comfortable lifestyles and that for me to have the things that I take as a given unfortunatly people may suffer poor conditions in other countrys. I suppose thats why I gave up on this but I never gave up on myself and now I am extremely choosy on where I put my money and the things that I buy.

Its all I can do right now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-03-2012, 01:13 AM
After some thinking (0.6 seconds, like Data...) I came to the conclusion that maybe killing people is not the answer, but destroying ALL bank records, just like in Fight Club. That would erase the debt, people would become free of banks and slavery. Also, an act like that will show "the people in charge" that they should be scared.

"We are your doctors, your dentists, your car mechanics, we take care of your children, we teach your kids in school, we make you coffee in the morning..."

Project "Mayhem". As for those who STILL haven't seen Fight Club, damn people, why? All the answers to all life questions are there.

"His name is Robert Paulson! His name is Robert Paulson!"

P.S.

Have you noticed that the Forum was not working yesterday, a few hours after I started this talk... Coinkidink, or is someone watching us closely?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-04-2012, 11:21 PM
(28-03-2012 04:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  So its a very fucking hard truth when I tell you that its all good people studying this shit......... if you are bored and just looking for some "alternative" viewing/reading....... until you start to do something about it and actively get involved then its just fucking entertainment.

I'm gonna keep it as entertainment brother. Smile

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
30-04-2012, 02:33 PM
(28-03-2012 04:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its not long turned 7 years that I first started looking "down the rabbithole" and seeing the world through different eyes beyond what the mass media portray out there.

I used to believe some pretty unproveable shit..... then a few years down the line I realised that I can only focus on those things that can be proven, with facts.

In that time I frequented lots of different forums and none of them spoke of any direct action to bring these issues to light..... they were just breeding grounds of misinformed facts and halftruths and harsh clashing of belief systems and "Idol" worship.

"Keyboard warriors"...... who said they wished to live in a fairer and better world..... who wanted to smash the system and to re-build a new one with peoples needs at the forefront...... most of these these people would then verbally bash people because of colour, background, sexual orientation....... the hippocrisy made me sick Censored

Two years ago I decided to campaign so I took to the streets handing out leaflets and flyers and giving talks. Only a very very small majority of people either knew what I was talking about or stopped to listen/ take a leaflet. Me and a group attemtped to occupya branch of RBS in my town and gave them the shirts off our back as a symbolic gesture of the banking system fucking everybody over.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Anti-c...story.html

Then the occupy movement kicked off and it brought me hope that this could be a big thing........ now the occupy movement is just about dead Sad

So its a very fucking hard truth when I tell you that its all good people studying this shit......... if you are bored and just looking for some "alternative" viewing/reading....... until you start to do something about it and actively get involved then its just fucking entertainment.
It is entertainment - and profitable. Alex Jones makes millions off that snake oil.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade