Conspiracy as entertainment.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2012, 04:46 AM
Conspiracy as entertainment.
Its not long turned 7 years that I first started looking "down the rabbithole" and seeing the world through different eyes beyond what the mass media portray out there.

I used to believe some pretty unproveable shit..... then a few years down the line I realised that I can only focus on those things that can be proven, with facts.

In that time I frequented lots of different forums and none of them spoke of any direct action to bring these issues to light..... they were just breeding grounds of misinformed facts and halftruths and harsh clashing of belief systems and "Idol" worship.

"Keyboard warriors"...... who said they wished to live in a fairer and better world..... who wanted to smash the system and to re-build a new one with peoples needs at the forefront...... most of these these people would then verbally bash people because of colour, background, sexual orientation....... the hippocrisy made me sick Censored

Two years ago I decided to campaign so I took to the streets handing out leaflets and flyers and giving talks. Only a very very small majority of people either knew what I was talking about or stopped to listen/ take a leaflet. Me and a group attemtped to occupya branch of RBS in my town and gave them the shirts off our back as a symbolic gesture of the banking system fucking everybody over.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Anti-c...story.html

Then the occupy movement kicked off and it brought me hope that this could be a big thing........ now the occupy movement is just about dead Sad

So its a very fucking hard truth when I tell you that its all good people studying this shit......... if you are bored and just looking for some "alternative" viewing/reading....... until you start to do something about it and actively get involved then its just fucking entertainment.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-03-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Conspiracy as entertainment.
Yes, it is entertaining as having a cancer. You know it's there, you tried fighting it, yet it is still there and there is nothing you can do...
Smile

The sad thing is that I can't even talk about most of these things with the people I know and hang out, they just do not want to listen, because they don't give a shit about all that. They are all happy with their small paycheck, credits and mortgages. They do not enjoy that, but they know that is the way we live today, so they do not even want to know anything different.
As far as I can tell, everyone who is willing to listen and "listen" are people who already know this stuff, people like you and me, who have learned about different stuff from Internet and similar "free" sources.
Me, going out and giving away leaflets and flyers would change exactly nothing. It is highly plausible thing you did, but in the end, what did you change? If 1000 of us go out side and people DO pay attention and listen to us, what did we change? The once that have all the power do care for us, we are like insects to them. As soon as we start making ANY change, the darkness of our back alleys will get us, until then, we are nobodies and our message is invisible. If you think globally. Yes, yes, I know, think globally, act locally, makes sense, but still, there is exactly 0 chance that you will change the way some bank works and thinks, because in the end, you are the one that can get sick and then you will need the money for the surgery and then you will need to go to that bank and accept any kind of deal they offer, because that is the only way to save yourself. They know that and that is why they have the true power and we are useless.
Of course, as with everything, I know of a solution, it is pretty obvious and simple, but I dare not speak of it publicly, it is not as talking about smoking weed. We all know the solution, but none have the balls to do it. Until there are a lot of us willing to sacrifice everything, nothing major can be done.
Exactly this topic is the source of all my frustrations and health problems, not just the fact that this is all happening around me, but the fact that there is nothing at all I can do and people around me do not want to even listen.

If I go out like you did, I would:
a) be alone
b) be some weird guy that everybody runs away from
c) loose my job and some friends, if they see me on the street like that.
I live in a fucked up world, specially my part of it...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Is there no direct action groups near yourself Filox???

I got in with a couple of other groups none related to conspiracy who taught me more in 2 years than the whole 7 I have been studying.

I know what you mean though by going out and not getting a response...... Its not that people dont care, its just there is no oppurtunities to have a voice that cares and that carrys on to results Sad

Jesus Jones
28-03-2012, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 09:43 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(28-03-2012 04:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  Then the occupy movement kicked off and it brought me hope that this could be a big thing........ now the occupy movement is just about dead Sad
You did not seriously think a hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron did you? There are none who can...

[Image: demotivational-posters-big-brother-sauron.jpg]
28-03-2012, 10:43 PM
(28-03-2012 09:39 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You did not seriously think a hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron did you? There are none who can...
Then why bother???

Entertainment.............

Jesus Jones
28-03-2012, 11:16 PM
The so called 'elite' (private bankers etc...) only listen to billionaires for starters so that excludes most of us.

At first I was like you guys but then I came to realise there's fuck all any of us can do.

It's sad that people are happy to let it be that way.... Weeping

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
29-03-2012, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 12:20 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(28-03-2012 10:43 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 09:39 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You did not seriously think a hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron did you? There are none who can...
Then why bother???

Entertainment.............
To troll those elite bastards of course, just because we can't put up much of a resistance doesn't mean we can't seriously piss them off Tongue Seriously you have no idea what people will do just to get people to stop annoying them.

29-03-2012, 01:11 AM
My position at the moment is that I am waiting. I will know when and if a real opportunity presents, I am ready to act in 5 minutes. But until the right time comes, I am patiently waiting.

Am I wrong in my not-acting now? Yes, sure. The worst thing is to just talk and preach, but do nothing, like me, but when you have no real deals to make, nothing worth doing, then why bother and waste precious time and resources?

As for any "group" near me, no, nothing serious is there. If you want to be serious, you need to be in some big political party, but then your hands are tied, because you need to follow the rules of your party. So that is out of the question. We do have some smaller groups and organizations, but they are mostly some vegetarians, highschoolers, animal rights activists, performance artists. I do not associate with them, nor do I want to be associated with them, as my world views go beyond those things, or I just can't stand some of these things, like young performance artists, that is the biggest waste of time and energy I have ever seen. I also LOVE meat and will never stop eating it, so I fail in joining most of those activists groups, because in EVERY activist group at least half of the members are vegetarians and they want to fill my head with animal rights...

Last week we had a "huge" Anti-ACTA rally, but only about 15 young people came there, some from high school, some college students. I also do not think that by hanging outside on a corner with some signs, that I can change a lot of things, so...

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-03-2012, 02:14 AM
(29-03-2012 01:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  My position at the moment is that I am waiting. I will know when and if a real opportunity presents, I am ready to act in 5 minutes. But until the right time comes, I am patiently waiting.

Am I wrong in my not-acting now? Yes, sure. The worst thing is to just talk and preach, but do nothing, like me, but when you have no real deals to make, nothing worth doing, then why bother and waste precious time and resources?

As for any "group" near me, no, nothing serious is there. If you want to be serious, you need to be in some big political party, but then your hands are tied, because you need to follow the rules of your party. So that is out of the question. We do have some smaller groups and organizations, but they are mostly some vegetarians, highschoolers, animal rights activists, performance artists. I do not associate with them, nor do I want to be associated with them, as my world views go beyond those things, or I just can't stand some of these things, like young performance artists, that is the biggest waste of time and energy I have ever seen. I also LOVE meat and will never stop eating it, so I fail in joining most of those activists groups, because in EVERY activist group at least half of the members are vegetarians and they want to fill my head with animal rights...

Last week we had a "huge" Anti-ACTA rally, but only about 15 young people came there, some from high school, some college students. I also do not think that by hanging outside on a corner with some signs, that I can change a lot of things, so...
You're absolutely right, people usually just ignore people with signs these days... you gotta get more active! An example, annoy them so much until they give into your demands. One option is by playing the Trololo song so they can hear it up in their offices 24/7... if that doesn't work follow them to their houses and continue playing the song. BTW this is my idea of what a peaceful revolution would be like >.>

29-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Big Grin

Nice one, but I think that would also not change anything. Unfortunately, the only solution to this problem is pretty bloody and violent. A lot of deaths is required for something to change. And I do not mean war, but individual deaths... Scary and dangerous talk, I know, so I will not speak of it again.

I think we need something like this, only on a global scale, not just one country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Cea...escu#Death

You can see the full video of this somewhere as well...

-Hunter S. Thompson