Conspiracy as entertainment.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Conspiracy as entertainment.
(29-03-2012 02:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  Big Grin

Nice one, but I think that would also not change anything. Unfortunately, the only solution to this problem is pretty bloody and violent. A lot of deaths is required for something to change. And I do not mean war, but individual deaths... Scary and dangerous talk, I know, so I will not speak of it again.

I think we need something like this, only on a global scale, not just one country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Cea...escu#Death

You can see the full video of this somewhere as well...
Yeah I was saying the exact same thing and I got jumped on for saying that. That the only way to stop these greedy power hungry bastards was to kill them. They won't stop, and they care only for themselves. Scary talk? For me? Nope. Dangerous perhaps but I could give two shits less about their threats. They've corrupted our world beyond imagination. And most people don't even realize it. Frusty
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 04:50 AM
(29-03-2012 02:38 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  Big Grin

Nice one, but I think that would also not change anything. Unfortunately, the only solution to this problem is pretty bloody and violent. A lot of deaths is required for something to change. And I do not mean war, but individual deaths... Scary and dangerous talk, I know, so I will not speak of it again.

I think we need something like this, only on a global scale, not just one country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Cea...escu#Death

You can see the full video of this somewhere as well...
Yeah I was saying the exact same thing and I got jumped on for saying that. That the only way to stop these greedy power hungry bastards was to kill them. They won't stop, and they care only for themselves. Scary talk? For me? Nope. Dangerous perhaps but I could give two shits less about their threats. They've corrupted our world beyond imagination. And most people don't even realize it. Frusty
I tend to agree but I think that sort of action would improve our world only for a while as other arseholes would eventually take their place. Unfortunately greed and corruption run deep with our society; the strong will always dominate the weak. Psychopaths rule this big rock and as it's been going on for so long it is now deeply ingrained and would be hard to eliminate.

I wish I could see a more optimistic future for civilisation but I really don't at this point in time Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
29-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Yes, but FEAR can be a good thing, if you teach these greedy bastards that the next time someone gets greedy, they will be shot down by their own soldiers, then those persons will think twice before acting. What do you think, how did the successor of Ceausescu feel when he took over the country? Was he scared that if he fucks things up, somebody might kill him? They all feel pretty protected and that nobody can ever touch them, they are above the law, so until they are proven wrong, they will keep on doing what they do...

To deal with a psychopath, you need to send in another psychopath...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-03-2012, 05:11 AM
(29-03-2012 05:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yes, but FEAR can be a good thing, if you teach these greedy bastards that the next time someone gets greedy, they will be shot down by their own soldiers, then those persons will think twice before acting. What do you think, how did the successor of Ceausescu feel when he took over the country? Was he scared that if he fucks things up, somebody might kill him? They all feel pretty protected and that nobody can ever touch them, they are above the law, so until they are proven wrong, they will keep on doing what they do...

To deal with a psychopath, you need to send in another psychopath...
Okay, so where do we start? I'm all ears...

29-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Shhhhhh... The democratic darkness will swallow us!

You don't want me to really start naming ALL of them, there is just too many and it is a criminal act to call for someone's death publicly, so, I'll pass.

Big Grin

Plus, this can make someone more careful, and we don't want that, now do we?

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-03-2012, 05:33 AM
(29-03-2012 05:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  Shhhhhh... The democratic darkness will swallow us!

You don't want me to really start naming ALL of them, there is just too many and it is a criminal act to call for someone's death publicly, so, I'll pass.

Big Grin

Plus, this can make someone more careful, and we don't want that, now do we?
No names then (that's not required as I already know quite a few of them Yes ), so how about a strategy of some kind???
Fuck man, where do we start? I'll head the Oz frontier Thumbsup

29-03-2012, 05:46 AM
We just need ... what else ... money. Smile What we need is be like Anonymous, no groups, only individuals. As such, we all need to know our own jobs, without making strategies. Then you need to NOT have family, take the money, pick one from the list, track him down and be patient until your opportunity presents itself. As with all else, you choose the time, place, person, strategy and weapon of choice.

Big Grin

Anything different from this, "we", as some group, would be caught rather quickly, charged as a terrorist organization and spent the rest of our lives in Guantanamo. If we are that lucky.

First rule of Fight Club IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
Second rule of Fight Club ...

Big Grin

So, there can be agreements, no strategies, no connections, no groups, no lines... Nothing. Do what you want and what you think right.

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-03-2012, 05:57 AM
That might be a little difficult as Australia has pretty strict gun laws Sadcryface2 and it would probably help if I had some military training No

Yeh, yeh, fight club, right Wink

I think I'll just sit back and watch the slow obliteration of society Drinking Beverage Sadcryface

29-03-2012, 06:09 AM
I dont think killing the mofos will solve anything....... for one it will give them an excuse for extra protection paid for by us and more removal of your freedoms through the passing of new laws/legislation...... secondly some other money/power greedy Mofo will just take there place quite readily.

Its the whole system that needs changing..... and I think the biggest thing that needs changing is the monetary system as it is the most essential thing for survival and living your life for a huge percentage of the population of the world.

Ive allways said if the whole population actually knew how the monetary system works...... then we wouldnt have the same monetary system anymore.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-03-2012, 06:18 AM
(29-03-2012 06:09 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont think killing the mofos will solve anything....... for one it will give them an excuse for extra protection paid for by us and more removal of your freedoms through the passing of new laws/legislation...... secondly some other money/power greedy Mofo will just take there place quite readily.

Its the whole system that needs changing..... and I think the biggest thing that needs changing is the monetary system as it is the most essential thing for survival and living your life for a huge percentage of the population of the world.

Ive allways said if the whole population actually knew how the monetary system works...... then we wouldnt have the same monetary system anymore.
I wholeheartedly agree Thumbsup