Constructive criticism of submitted coursework?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 02:03 AM by SunnyD1.)
Constructive criticism of submitted coursework?
I had an idea one day that I thought I'd put forward to see how you guys think of it.

I'm not a very social person anymore and don't have many people in my life who are in the range of being intellectuals or academics as such (not to say they are stupid or anything). So I thought it would be helpful for all the people on here who do something in their lives that consist of submitting pieces of work, such as students.

Now, of course the problem of plagiarism pops up so I'm suggesting that maybe we could post up essays and such that we have ALREADY submitted, so that it cannot be plagiarised.

Also this would require people willing to actually read the essays and write a little bit of feedback on what to improve.

Does this seem like a decent idea or am I being a bit fantastical? Tongue

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Constructive criticism of submitted coursework?
I don't see what is stopping people as is.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-03-2015, 04:20 PM
It's the system of work shopping. It's always a beneficial idea.. though it is bizarre to see it fit in many contexts on a place like this. I mean, some people have done this here before putting up some schoolproject like essays or ideas. Specifically Ghostexorcist has done basically that.

I'm not sure where it would work here, but I'm one of the jerks who wasn't sure a History subforum made sense to ad.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-03-2015, 02:02 AM
(09-03-2015 04:20 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's the system of work shopping. It's always a beneficial idea.. though it is bizarre to see it fit in many contexts on a place like this. I mean, some people have done this here before putting up some schoolproject like essays or ideas. Specifically Ghostexorcist has done basically that.

I'm not sure where it would work here, but I'm one of the jerks who wasn't sure a History subforum made sense to ad.

How come you assume it would be just History? (In my case it is mainly history Tongue)

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.