Contact your governor about stopping Circumcision!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Contact your governor about stopping Circumcision!
While in my other post titled "the circumcision argument" you may have noticed that I am actually for circumcision, and I believe it can be useful. However, I do believe it is also the right of the family to make the decision on whether or not they want this procedure done. In some districts and hospitals circumcision is considered standard procedure and sometimes the parents aren't even notified of what is happening. This is a case of where standard procedure has gone to far, and this is a perfect example of why it needs to be stopped.

So what's the solution?

Well the solution calls for a complete removal of circumcision; Unless of course you choose to have the procedure done. While there are not many websites or journals supporting for or against circumcision (meaning unbiased websites) it is still the choice of the people, and I ask all of you to contact your governor and give him your opinion.

So act out, speak out, and build your country.

Much Love, Boston.

Link on contacting your Governor!

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Governors.shtml
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2011, 01:07 PM

RE: Contact your governor about stopping Circumcision!
eh, i think that the parents should at least choose whether to circumcize or not, but i wouldnt wait untill youre old enough to choose for yourself. im not sure why, but they didnt get all of the foreskin when i was young, and it grew back. at the age of 6 i had to be circumcised again. yeah, and i remember it hurting, so if they gave me pain medicine, it didnt work. no one should be able to remember that, it should happen when theyre babies and wont remember later
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Is it not better for the individual to choose for themselves if they want it done or not. Instead of the parents choosing to remove it for non medical reasons?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-08-2011, 06:51 PM
I am starting to feel like I've read this thread before lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2011, 09:23 PM
(29-08-2011 06:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I am starting to feel like I've read this thread before lol.

I was thinking the very same thing....

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-08-2011, 09:35 PM
(29-08-2011 09:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(29-08-2011 06:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I am starting to feel like I've read this thread before lol.

I just gave a reason why I was posting this, my view, and telling peeps to call their governor. People need to step up to get it changed.
29-08-2011, 10:06 PM
(29-08-2011 09:35 PM)BGrambo Wrote:  
(29-08-2011 09:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

I just gave a reason why I was posting this, my view, and telling peeps to call their governor. People need to step up to get it changed.

That's cool. Just seems like it's going to turn into the same circumcision thread is all. If it were me, I would have posted my opinion about calling ones governor in the already existing circumcision thread. But to each their own. I ain't judgin you brother.

So many cats, so few good recipes.