Contacts! MSN/Facebook/Email, etc. etc.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 12:39 PM

Contacts! MSN/Facebook/Email, etc. etc.
So yea, if you wanna, post your E-mail addresses or your facebook pages or anything of the sort ;D

Charles37@live.com

http://www.facebook.com/cdf50
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 12:55 PM
RE: Contacts! MSN/Facebook/Email, etc. etc.
I think this is in our user page info so just clicking someones name will give the information. Go to user CP and change your details. If an option isn't available on the list just post it in your description. Or we could do a forum.

Virtually everywhere I go my name is LilithPride, except for SL where my name is Lilith Littleboots. Searching for LilithPride will give you all kinds of wonderful information about me in case you would like to stalk me or the like. Little reason to pay a site the money to get my personal info since most of it is already out there. You'll easily find my legal name Lilith Isabella Lamastus. I'm aware of the risks of offering personal information online I just don't really care to protect myself.

My general messenger to use is Skype, though I do use MSN for people who dislike skype.
MSN is kittenquest@hotmail.com and Skype is Lilith Isabella LaMastus
Obviously the MSN info is also my main email account

I would normally give anyone this information if they IMed me wanting to talk about something privately. I just in general don't worry too much about gaining a bunch of contacts because it makes getting through your internet time take longer when you have 300 friends. Anyone who wants to know me on a messenger definitely can though, and just like I do here I'll write way too much.

Facebook is Lilith LaMastus, MySpace is Lilithpride (dead), OKcupid is LilithPride (dead but my best profile and some good photos) I've played a few MMOs and the like. Generally it's easier to get the correct info by asking.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: Contacts! MSN/Facebook/Email, etc. etc.
I don't use MSN nor Facebook. I have an account at TTAF though. I'm ''Kikko''.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply