Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Contraception?
Why do people support contraception?

It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

I am somewhat grieved that there is no anti contraception movement in the world, similar to an anti abortion movement. If I had my way contraceptive devices wold be treated like drugs! GET EM OUT OF HERE!

Hopefully with Our Lady's intercession, Donald Trump has become president of the United states. Maybe he will do something about the contraception epidemic.

What are your views about contraception?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 10:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Contraception?
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why do people support contraception?

Same reason you masturbate.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm not reading your post because what would be the point of that? But I did read the thread title and I just want to say that conception is great, Plan B pills are great and abortions are great. Everything that prevents my getting pregnant but still allows me to freely sleep with all the guys I want is fabulous!
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  What are your views about contraception?

You are the poster-child for contraception, if not outright sterilization.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
02-03-2017, 10:17 PM
^ I never do its a sin.

Why do people think the procreative act is so divorced from the sexual one?

Take someone who eats food just for the pleasure of eating but regurgitates that food (an anorexic.)

That person would be seen as crazy. Yet when people do that with sex they are seen as normal.

I think all women who engage in contraceptive use ( and the lovers/husbands who purchase it for them) should be rounded up and sent to churches where they can be properly catechized.
02-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Drinking Beverage

Well.. there went a lot of sweeping generalizations.

Um... anything other than "I don't like it there fore the world should respect my what ever..." ?

Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
02-03-2017, 10:21 PM
(02-03-2017 10:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Same reason you masturbate.

Holy shit! I get it now! Facepalm

Catholics don't like masturbation or contraception so that's why so many of them are pedophiles! You guys need to explain these details to me. A lot of this sails right over my head.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
02-03-2017, 10:22 PM
This is just trolling.

Break out the pictures of cheese.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
02-03-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call

It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

I am somewhat grieved that there is no anti contraception movement in the world, similar to an anti abortion movement. If I had my way contraceptive devices wold be treated like drugs! GET EM OUT OF HERE!

Hopefully with Our Lady's intercession, Donald Trump has become president of the United states. Maybe he will do something about the contraception epidemic.

What are your views about contraception?

Not familiar with exponential math, huh?
[+] 1 user Likes Dorsie's post
02-03-2017, 10:38 PM
[Image: 8fe2bee12ae1075124aeeec189188b53_zpsjymcsfgb.jpg]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 9 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post