Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Contraception?
(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ^ I never do its a sin.

Why do people think the procreative act is so divorced from the sexual one?

Take someone who eats food just for the pleasure of eating but regurgitates that food (an anorexic.)

That person would be seen as crazy. Yet when people do that with sex they are seen as normal.

I think all women who engage in contraceptive use ( and the lovers/husbands who purchase it for them) should be rounded up and sent to churches where they can be properly catechized.

I've been married since 1988. June.

If the only sex I was going to ever get was for procreation, I would have sex twice in my whole marriage.

Because both times we "tried", and I got pregnant right away. Well, to be honest the first was kinda a mess up. He came home after a Dead show feeling all horny and jumped me. Can't even say that the sex was that great. Two weeks later, I'm throwing up, telling myself I had the flu. No such luck. I threw up for four months and cried for 8. I was in no hurry to repeat that shit. Nor was in a hurry to repeat the 54 hours of labor. Cock suckers.

Second kid was worse. But I'm glad I didn't have to hang on sign on my vag that said "no entry" because butt sex kinda hurts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-03-2017, 11:28 PM
I can't even fathom why you wouldn't want contraceptives to be a thing. Sexual intimacy is VERY healthy and almost necessary for development at certain ages. Not everyone wants to have children. I most certainly don't. Also, not everyone is ready to have children at a specific time in their lives and that's absolutely fine. Children are not the end all be all of life. Sex isn't either but it's certainly an important part of maturation in life for most people.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
02-03-2017, 11:39 PM
(02-03-2017 11:15 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 11:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, for the record, Proud Catholic can be as anti-contraception as he wants; just as soon as he's suffered through 9 months of pregnancy and 18 years of supporting a child as a single mother living at or below the poverty line. Drinking Beverage

Ha! If I were a woman Id be smart about it! Id be honestly wed before I engaged in any funny business and be sure to be with a man who would stick around and make plenty of money Wink

I certinaly wouldn't be some dumb, trashy slut who hopped into bed with the first man who gave her a lewd look!

You're a real charmer, aren't you? Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
02-03-2017, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 12:07 AM by Reltzik.)
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why do people support contraception?

It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

I am somewhat grieved that there is no anti contraception movement in the world, similar to an anti abortion movement. If I had my way contraceptive devices wold be treated like drugs! GET EM OUT OF HERE!

Hopefully with Our Lady's intercession, Donald Trump has become president of the United states. Maybe he will do something about the contraception epidemic.

What are your views about contraception?

Tell you what, let's make a deal.

Instead of it being YOU who makes this decision on how everyone should behave...

... and instead of it being ME who makes this decision on how everyone should behave...

... how about letting THEM make that decision?

I mean, here, look at this.

(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

Are there women out there who actually wish that? GREAT! Let them pump out the kiddies to their hearts' content! Screw China's one-child policy, right?

Are there women who DON'T wish they way you would expect, want, or demand them to wish? GREAT! Let them attend to their reproductive choices at their own discre- NATIONALIZE THEIR BODIES BRAND THEM AS CRIMINALS AND SLUTS AND POUR EVERY OUNCE OF HATE THE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN WORLD POSSESSES UPON THEM FOR HAVING A DESIRE YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO HAVE!

There IS an anti-contraceptive movement, actually. For myself, I would love to see Donald Trump take the lead on it. I'm sure he would steer it in the best possible direction.

[Image: blind-leading-the-blind.jpg]

(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I think all women who engage in contraceptive use ( and the lovers/husbands who purchase it for them) should be rounded up and sent to churches where they can be properly catechized.

Go ahead. Just try it. Forcibly imprisoned and outnumbering their captors thirty to one and PISSED OFF because you think a rosary gives you a right to kidnap them and forcibly sermonize them? Those churches would not be left standing.

And if the government was part of that process? If you succeeded in taking a huge enough dump and left that steaming turd smeared all across the First Amendment to the point where the government was actually rounding up citizens and forcing them into Catholic churches to be sermonized to? The government wouldn't be left standing either.

(02-03-2017 11:15 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Ha! If I were a woman...

Why am I not surprised that these views aren't coming from a woman?

(02-03-2017 11:15 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ...Id be smart about it! Id be honestly wed before I engaged in any funny business and be sure to be with a man who would stick around and make plenty of money Wink

I certinaly wouldn't be some dumb, trashy slut who hopped into bed with the first man who gave her a lewd look!

Okaaaay how does that cover married women who use contraceptives?

Or smart and classy women who happen to like sex and aren't ready to settle down?

You're arguing against a victimless crime. NO ONE IS HARMED BY CONTRACEPTIVE-USE!

No, strike that. It's not a victimless crime BECAUSE IT'S NOT A CRIME.

And the only justification you can muster up for your position is a heaping dose of offended feelings at other people living their own lives, baseless personal disgust, and a crop of pointless insults.

Forget Hail Mary's. Repeat the following one hundred times.

"My opinion does not and should not give me veto power over other people's private lives."

And since you started this thread by saying what people SHOULD wish, add 100 of the following:

"I have neither legal nor moral authority to dictate to others what they should or shouldn't think, wish, desire, or feel."
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
03-03-2017, 12:00 AM
(02-03-2017 11:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you cock sucking piece of human garbage.

(02-03-2017 11:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cock suckers.

Hey now.

Both of you cool it.

I've got friends and family who suck cock, and there's no call to insult cock-suckers with this sort of comparison.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
03-03-2017, 12:05 AM
(03-03-2017 12:00 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 11:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you cock sucking piece of human garbage.

(02-03-2017 11:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cock suckers.

Hey now.

Both of you cool it.

I've got friends and family who suck cock, and there's no call to insult cock-suckers with this sort of comparison.

I have no problem with cock sucking. I salute those who can do it well, as it's a talent I'll surely never posses. But it is both fun to say and, I'd imagine, rather disquieting for the Catholic prude.

Actually that's his new nickname. Henceforth and forever more ProudCatholic shall hereby be derided as the PrudishCatholic. A are more apropos adjective, yes?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-03-2017, 12:09 AM
(02-03-2017 11:15 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 11:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, for the record, Proud Catholic can be as anti-contraception as he wants; just as soon as he's suffered through 9 months of pregnancy and 18 years of supporting a child as a single mother living at or below the poverty line. Drinking Beverage

Ha! If I were a woman Id be smart about it! Id be honestly wed before I engaged in any funny business and be sure to be with a man who would stick around and make plenty of money Wink

You Christians are so... loving... so *kind*.

You fucken *wish* you could do all these things that you obsess about preventing others from doing, you stupid dickhead.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2017, 12:13 AM
I’m going to bed but I want you all to have a nice cheese platter before I go.

[Image: Creating_the_Perfect_Cheese_Plate_0.jpg?itok=lM_y_kra]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2017, 12:14 AM
(03-03-2017 12:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m going to bed but I want you all to have a nice cheese platter before I go.

[Image: Creating_the_Perfect_Cheese_Plate_0.jpg?itok=lM_y_kra]

You're too kind.

Give him the cheese he deserves.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
03-03-2017, 12:18 AM
[Image: 123518_640x428.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post