Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: Contraception?
(03-03-2017 12:14 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 12:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m going to bed but I want you all to have a nice cheese platter before I go.

[Image: Creating_the_Perfect_Cheese_Plate_0.jpg?itok=lM_y_kra]

You're too kind.

Give him the cheese he deserves.

Not Limburger. Stinking Bishop is the one, served with durian as a snack best eaten at least 20 miles from another human being.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Norm Deplume's post
03-03-2017, 02:27 AM
I find it hilarious that (so some people tell me) the Catholic Church doesn't consider the "rhythm method" to be contraception. God must be a complete moron if he can be tricked so easily. But that is obviously a popular view, as so many people present Pascal's Wager.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 02:32 AM
(03-03-2017 02:27 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  I find it hilarious that (so some people tell me) the Catholic Church doesn't consider the "rhythm method" to be contraception. God must be a complete moron if he can be tricked so easily. But that is obviously a popular view, as so many people present Pascal's Wager.

I find it hilarious* that anyone care what church thinks about anything.

Seriously though - what bachelors in dresses can know about contraception or family? Fact that people are calling them father does not make them experienced.

*Read: sad.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
03-03-2017, 02:34 AM
Indeed. Dogma is against everything I stand for. I wish everyone would think for themselves.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 04:46 AM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why do people support contraception?

It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

What happens when parents can't afford to support more children? How many have you adopted, and how many more do you want to take on? Do you think it a waste of time for women to be educated when they have only one "career".

(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I am somewhat grieved that there is no anti contraception movement in the world, similar to an anti abortion movement. If I had my way contraceptive devices wold be treated like drugs! GET EM OUT OF HERE!

Most contraceptives are already treated like drugs. You can buy some types over the counter and others are available on prescription.

(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Hopefully with Our Lady's intercession, Donald Trump has become president of the United states. Maybe he will do something about the contraception epidemic.

What are your views about contraception?

You think the presidential election was fixed by intervention from a mythical figure?
I suppose that might just be true if you mean Eris, Our Lady of perpetual strife.
[+] 6 users Like Norm Deplume's post
03-03-2017, 04:54 AM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Hopefully with Our Lady's intercession, Donald Trump has become president of the United states. Maybe he will do something about the contraception epidemic.

Laughat God you're an idiot. Donald Trump couldn't give two shits what you, the Catholic Church, the Pope or anyone thinks. He just uses your pathetic devotion to some stupid cause like this to control you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-03-2017, 06:18 AM
This has GOT to be a Poe.
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
03-03-2017, 06:26 AM
(03-03-2017 06:18 AM)julep Wrote:  This has GOT to be a Poe.

(03-03-2017 12:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 12:35 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  So have we decided if this Catholic is a Poe or a parrot?

His post in the 'Christians Against Sex' thread make me thing he's the former. So either he's a PR monkey for the RCC itself, or he's a nearly indistinguishable troll. I think the part about the lights is the tell. It's highlights a bit too much just how obscenely prudish it is, cause I honestly don't even think the RCC would care about the level of illumination involved; so long as it's behind closed doors, nobody talks about it, and is strictly P-in-the-V.

(02-03-2017 11:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Sex is only for married couples, with the lights turned off, in the missionary position.

Not even for purposes of enjoying it, but ONLY for creating children.

[Image: tumblr_inline_notvul0BlS1svebgl_540.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 06:36 AM
(02-03-2017 11:15 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I certinaly wouldn't be some dumb, trashy slut who hopped into bed with the first man who gave her a lewd look!

[Image: Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt4_by_Jays_Doodles_zpsbvg4hsjf.jpg]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
03-03-2017, 07:04 AM
The best part about contraception - it cuts down on the number of brain-dead fucknuts who post dumbshit threads about contraception.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post