Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: Contraception?
You're killing potential children every second you spend not having unprotected sex while fertile. That's a lot of dead kids in a lifetime.

Checkmate Catholics. No wait, you can move there... but then I move my Queen there... and it's checkmate.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 07:15 AM
(03-03-2017 07:12 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  You're killing potential children every second you spend not having unprotected sex while fertile. That's a lot of dead kids in a lifetime.

Checkmate Catholics. No wait, you can move there... but then I move my Queen there... and it's checkmate.

Know what is real checkmate for some catholics? Spontaneous abortion. If god made humans then apparently he isn't even pro choice but pro abortion.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
03-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Let's add that lot to the 10M from the bible. Best murderer ever!

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 07:27 AM
(03-03-2017 07:18 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Let's add that lot to the 10M from the bible. Best murderer ever!

That's beside the point. Though it shows that some believers are just like some communists - neither USSR nor god could do something wrong. Just like god is good by definition even when he is committing genocide, same was USSR beyond reproach cause it was doing what was deemed historical necessity, maybe lamentable but justified.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
03-03-2017, 07:33 AM
Right, in other words objectively defined morality is worthless and dangerous.

I did a video about why morality is always subjective recently!

[+] 4 users Like Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 07:58 AM
(03-03-2017 07:33 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Right, in other words objectively defined morality is worthless and dangerous.

I did a video about why morality is always subjective recently!

You’re wearing a Star Wars t-shirt, this immediately gives you gravitas in my book RV. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Big Grin Thanks Blush You have no idea what my production budget is for these videos. It can sometimes stretch to picking up absolutely any objects I have lying around the house.

[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 12:47 PM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

I agree that we should be judging a person's function solely on what their body can do.

Men are physically stronger so they should be restricted to performing only manual work. They should see it as a "blessing" instead of a burden to be avoided in favour of work that is more intellectual. After all, why did God make men stronger if he didn't intend for this?
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
03-03-2017, 01:13 PM
(02-03-2017 10:17 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ---
Take someone who eats food just for the pleasure of eating but regurgitates that food (an anorexic.)

That person would be seen as crazy. ---
---

No. Such a person would be suffering a mental illness.

But hey, good on you for hijacking and exploiting the suffering of your fellow human beings, to prove your superiority in judging and shameing. You win the interwez!! Thumbsup

Wallowing around in the concept of a compassionate god is blissful, especially when one needn't bother with suffering humanity.

Have a nice day. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-03-2017, 02:13 PM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

No. I stopped at one child and that is quite enough, thankyouverymuch. I was the primary breadwinner for the household. If I had been unable to work because I was staying home popping out babies, we would have had to go on welfare. Instead, both my daughter and I are living good, financially secure lives in a house I own outright.

(Oh, and I subsequently divorced the male parental unit for abuse and uttering death threats. Your precious little criminal organization in Vatican City would have preferred that I stay with the rat-bastard until he murdered me in my sleep.)

Quote:What are your views about contraception?

I think Mary should have used the day-after pill after she was raped by the Holy Spook. Would have saved humanity a hell of a lot of trouble.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post