Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: Contraception?
^She was never raped. She said "Let it me done according to your will" There was no intercourse, and she remained a virgin. No rape, no loss of virginity (thankfully!)

The Vatican says it was good for you to escape if you feared for yourself and your children.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 05:23 PM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why do people support contraception?

It seems somewhat disordered. I should think women would wish to have more and more babies, and look upon each one as a "blessing" instead of some burden to be prevented or otherwise chopped up and thrown out.

Because not everyone is in the position where having a child is practical, and not every woman wants to be used as a baby factory.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
(03-03-2017 05:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ^She was never raped. She said "Let it me done according to your will" There was no intercourse, and she remained a virgin. No rape, no loss of virginity (thankfully!)

The Vatican says it was good for you to escape if you feared for yourself and your children.

It takes a very simple minded person to believe a fairytale. I believed in Santa when I was 7. It seems you haven't passed that mindset.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 5 users Like RearViewMirror's post
03-03-2017, 05:24 PM
This is why stupid people are outnumbering smart people.
03-03-2017, 05:25 PM
(03-03-2017 05:24 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ^She was never raped. She said "Let it me done according to your will" There was no intercourse, and she remained a virgin. No rape, no loss of virginity (thankfully!)

It takes a very simple minded person to believe a fairytale. I believed in Santa when I was 7. It seems you haven't passed that mindset.

It's the parents silly! I figured that out years ago.

Why aren't babies treated as blessings? I suppose with the loss of faith the more cold-hearted our world becomes!
03-03-2017, 05:33 PM
(03-03-2017 05:25 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:24 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  It takes a very simple minded person to believe a fairytale. I believed in Santa when I was 7. It seems you haven't passed that mindset.

It's the parents silly! I figured that out years ago.

Why aren't babies treated as blessings? I suppose with the loss of faith the more cold-hearted our world becomes!

Do you have children? Other then parroting what your faith teaches what do you think?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-03-2017, 05:33 PM
(03-03-2017 05:25 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why aren't babies treated as blessings?

Because when you're sixteen and want to be a neurosurgeon some day, they tend to put a crimp in your style. Even more so when you're fourteen and living in a third-world country.

Sorry to have to break it to you, but in the vast majority of cases, having a baby does not improve anyone's quality of life - least of all the baby's.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
03-03-2017, 05:36 PM

Were you there in the room when the little Jewish girls was overtaken by the big asshole in the sky? Who witnessed this event? Was Luke, Matthew and John in the room?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-03-2017, 05:36 PM

She wasn't in a position to be able to say no...she'd be well aware of what happens to people who say no to the god character. I'm still going to consider it rape.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
03-03-2017, 05:37 PM
(03-03-2017 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:25 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  It's the parents silly! I figured that out years ago.

Do you have children? Other then parroting what your faith teaches what do you think?

I'm not sure he's had carnal relations with anything other than Mr. Hand.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post