Contraception?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Contraception?
(03-03-2017 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  PC - Do you have children?

I hope not

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
03-03-2017, 06:17 PM
(03-03-2017 05:25 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:24 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  It takes a very simple minded person to believe a fairytale. I believed in Santa when I was 7. It seems you haven't passed that mindset.

It's the parents silly! I figured that out years ago.

Why aren't babies treated as blessings? I suppose with the loss of faith the more cold-hearted our world becomes!

I think the better question is why would babies be considered to be 'blessings'...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
03-03-2017, 06:25 PM
(03-03-2017 06:03 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  PC - Do you have children?

I hope not

Agreed...I just want his holiness to answer the question. I have asked twice now.

So, PC - Children, do you have any?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-03-2017, 09:51 PM
(03-03-2017 05:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ^She was never raped. She said "Let it me done according to your will"...

Oh, come on, now! Are you so fucking stupid that you actually believe that a mortal girl was in a position to refuse a god's demand? There is an undeniable power imbalance in play which creates a fiduciary relationship and therefore at least implicit coercion.

Quote:There was no intercourse, and she remained a virgin. No rape, no loss of virginity (thankfully!)

There is nothing the least bit magical or special about virginity, except in the minds of people who insist that a woman is somehow damaged without it.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Astreja's post
03-03-2017, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 11:49 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(03-03-2017 09:51 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 05:20 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  ^She was never raped. She said "Let it me done according to your will"...

Oh, come on, now! Are you so fucking stupid that you actually believe that a mortal girl was in a position to refuse a god's demand? There is an undeniable power imbalance in play which creates a fiduciary relationship and therefore at least implicit coercion.

Quote:There was no intercourse, and she remained a virgin. No rape, no loss of virginity (thankfully!)

There is nothing the least bit magical or special about virginity, except in the minds of people who insist that a woman is somehow damaged without it.

There was something very magical about virginity, in so far as that dusty tome of bronze age fairy tales created by goat herders is concerned. After all, not being a virgin on your wedding night was an offense punishable by death. Nothing quick or simple either, but rather being stoned to death on the doorstep of your father's house. This punishment was proscribed by the same god who supposedly spiritually fucked Mary, which depleted the entire world's supply of irony for quite some time.

How many of us would fault Mary for coming up with a cockamamie story to avoid being stoned to death for premarital sex? I sure as hell wouldn't. I mean the Bible Belt today is full of virgin mothers and teenage girls with tight vaginas and gaping assholes. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-03-2017, 01:43 AM
Magic Hymans.

Magic... fucking... hymans.

Someone help me out there. Is that MORE or LESS ridculous than drinking wine and eating a cracker, while believing with all your heart that it's the magically transmuted blood and flesh of someone who died almost 2000 years ago, and thinking that's a GOOD thing? Because I'm having trouble making up my mind which is kookier.

[Image: 47n1r3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
04-03-2017, 03:51 AM
(02-03-2017 10:09 PM)ProudCatholic Wrote:  Why do people support contraception?

I can only presume that—after reading yet another of your deliberately confrontational posts—that you're either a trollmeister getting your rocks off, or an incredibly naive, ill-educated, delusional, or just plain stupid individual.

I suppose you think the fact that around 16,000 under-4-year-old children die in sub-Saharan Africa every day from preventable illnesses and malnutrition is a celebration of contraception being unavailable/inaccessible to their parents?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
04-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Made ya look. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-03-2017, 04:47 AM
I'm working on a better method of contraception, based on this:

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
04-03-2017, 05:23 AM
I am all for contraception because i don't want to get pregnant.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.